What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Solved Xlink Kai help

• Thread starter iTzTECHKiNG
  • Start date
  • Views 956
iTzTECHKiNG

iTzTECHKiNG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How do I connect my 360 to make Xlink Kai show up as "Reachable"?

I'm using Xlink Kai on my laptop so wireless internet.
Here's a diagram on how my 360 is currently connected atm.
lolwu.png

Leering

Leering

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
Bright Idea Fabled Veteran Tutorial Creator
Reaction score
Sin$
The picture is taking awhile to load for me but read this:
Setup F: Wireless Cable / DSL Router + Wireless PC

Important Note: Setup F will only work for you if your wireless network card performs in promiscuous mode. Please read the section on Incompatible Wireless Network Cards below for more information.

Many users are now investing in wireless technology, however there are some setbacks when using tunnelling software with such products. Only 2 of a possible 4 wireless combinations will work when tunnelling on XLink Kai. The following setup is often referred to as a "bridge". The computer acts as the wireless bridge between the console and the router.

Wireless Router's can attach consoles to a home network the instant they are turned on and provide ample security with the majority of wireless routers containing in-built hardware firewalls. If you discover that your wireless router's firewall is blocking traffic from other Kai users, you will need to perform a port-forward. More details on this are available in the FAQ (section 2.0 Networking and Firewall Questions).

Additionally, you will need to correctly setup your wireless settings via the XLink Kai Configuration Tool.

As a final word of warning, wireless connections can cause additional latency (lag) when playing online due to fluctuations in signal strength and quality.
http://www.teamxlink.co.uk/ Help page.

Top Bottom
Login
Register