• Thread starter jahmirthelost21
  • Start date
  • Views 5,472
jahmirthelost21

jahmirthelost21

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well my X-key finally broke on me don't ask how because I won't tell but anyway since the Wasabi is cheaper should I get that or just buy another X-key?
Also another good question which one is better when is comes to to connecting to the online service such as X-box Live and has a lower risk of get banned from there services?
Feel free to answer down below:wink:
xkey.png
wasabi360s2.jpg

Ghost

Ghost

BlasterKVs
Grizzled Veteran Donator AzzidReign Jr
Reaction score
Sin$
Do you use emulation mode or pass through mode to play, also when you use emulation mode to load a iso do you play online or offline?
I use emulation mode always! I dont have and disks to play with on passthrough mode lol. Im on emulation mode Online with it most of the time. Have never had a problem

AkimboRush

AkimboRush

Want to feel Special? Here's a Helmet and Crayons
Reaction score
Sin$
Trust me, it can be fixed it. I just fixed an iphone 5 that was dropped in a toilet with a tooth brush and rubbing alcohol in less than an hour. In your case it's coffee and probably sugar instead of corrosion bridging a point but should work just the same. Although that sugar might take a little longer to get off if it's been sitting there for a while. 

Oh it only works on the 16d4s. I won't waste my money then
Yeah, the auto extraction only works on 16d4s, but if you have the key, it can work on any drive

jahmirthelost21

jahmirthelost21

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah, the auto extraction only works on 16d4s, but if you have the key, it can work on any drive
Before I try to fix my X-key with a toothbrush and rubbing alcohol, since my slim is and older model does it support the Wasabi 360 Ultra?

Last edited:
The Coon

The Coon

I just lick clits and make memes bro ~ KoMa
Fabled Veteran Grammar Nazi Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
Before and try to fix my X-key with a toothbrush and rubbing alcohol, since my slim is and older model does it support the Wasabi 360 Ultra?
It does, but to save the repetitive questions, I will say xk3y is more stable, user friendly, and is a legit product. Wasabi was made after to try and compete but failed horribly. It hasnt been updated in like a year or so. My personal opinion and I own one, the xk3y is the best. IVE NEVER HAD AN ISSUE and their support is soo chill. Stick with quality over quantity

The Coon

The Coon

I just lick clits and make memes bro ~ KoMa
Fabled Veteran Grammar Nazi Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
Well to end the Q/A I will be buying a Wasabi 360 Ultra anyway and will try to fix my X-key in the mean time thanks to everyone who helped or tried to.:biggrin:
Lol really? Why dont you get another xk3y? I mean you already have your drive dumped on the sd card, so itd be easier wouldnt it?

ImStuartB

ImStuartB

Aye so...
Experienced Veteran Forum Addict Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
If it's a problem with the remote, just get a new one. There's no need to buy a new xk3y board. Although I'm not sure what caused yours to not work. I'm just guessing it's because of the remote as I've had problems with mine in the past.

Top Bottom
Login
Register