What's new

Solved xk3y help

GanderPan

GanderPan

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey everyone,

I just purchased a jesper with xk3y already installed.. it came with the dongle that you can plug the hdd into, but didn't come with the remote (though I was told it works without it.)

I can't figure this thing out.. I've tried following some tutorials, but most of them stop short of helping me understand what I'm doing wrong.. So if anyone out there would be willing to walk me through getting it going, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,
Gander

GanderPan

GanderPan

Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks Professional Professional , I actually got it working just now, but that seems like a promising lead anyway, thank you.

(Is there anyway for me to change the subject line of this post to let people know it has been solved)

Professional

Professional

Admin
Administrator
Hidden Devils
Programmer Bug Finder Supreme Bounty Hunter
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks Professional Professional , I actually got it working just now, but that seems like a promising lead anyway, thank you.

(Is there anyway for me to change the subject line of this post to let people know it has been solved)
Edit thread, advanced edit. then you can change the title, or alternatively report your post and say the issue has been resolved. :smile:

Top Bottom
Login
Register