• Thread starter ALLENLORDOPS
  • Start date
  • Views 53,905
ALLENLORDOPS

ALLENLORDOPS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If someone can figure out how to get the key off the new dvd drives for the xbox one would it be possible for the xk3y to be used on the xbox one?

Keysnsamples

Keysnsamples

Stuff n Thangs
Retired
Fabled Veteran Greeter Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm sure it's far more complicated than just getting a DVD key.
OG Xbox mods weren't compatible with the 360. Should be the same with the Xbox One.

We'll just have to wait for people in the scene to figure out the exploits. It could take years.

Red

Red

VIP
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran MotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm sure it's far more complicated than just getting a DVD key.
OG Xbox mods weren't compatible with the 360. Should be the same with the Xbox One.

We'll just have to wait for people in the scene to figure out the exploits. It could take years.

Or not they managed to grab the nand already so it may be sooner than we think. Could take 3 years.

ZeroToned

ZeroToned

†††
VIP
Retired
Grizzled Veteran Bright Idea Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
C4eva has already extracted Ghosts successfully and is investigating the XGD4 right now so who knows how long it will take. I'm not looking forward to downloading 47gb games though.

Red

Red

VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
C4eva has already extracted Ghosts successfully and is investigating the XGD4 right now so who knows how long it will take. I'm not looking forward to downloading 47gb games though.

That's Why I enjoy being a member on Blackcats and IPT :biggrin: I download the current gen games in 5 min so about an hour for these new ones if you do the math

ZeroToned

ZeroToned

†††
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
That's Why I enjoy being a member on Blackcats and IPT :biggrin: I download the current gen games in 5 min so about an hour for these new ones if you do the math

I'm not worried about seeds, I have Usenet so I don't have to worry about trackers or seeders :tongue:

Red

Red

VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm not worried about seeds, I have Usenet so I don't have to worry about trackers or seeders :tongue:

I've been looking into usenet but can't really figure it out would you mind sending me a PM or I PM you so I can ask a few things?

ZeroToned

ZeroToned

†††
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I've been looking into usenet but can't really figure it out would you mind sending me a PM or I PM you so I can ask a few things?

Sure, shoot me a PM.

XeDK

XeDK

XeDK
Experienced Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
buy bigger hard drives so they can stuff there greedy pockets
No people won't be able to the harddrive is inside the console look.
proxy-1.jpg

Old Partner

Old Partner

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Has anyone been to SkyDrive the xbox one Azure cloud to see if they can view gamesaves there?

halolordkiller3

halolordkiller3

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
You do realize that this probably won't happen for quite sometime. Before any DVD modding starts you need:
  1. a way to dump the DVD key
  2. Grab the KV
  3. KV requires CPU Key
  4. CPU key requires hardware exploit
Really doubting any major hardware exploit will surface soon let alone at all. The xk3y came out what? 2 years ago? not even? The Xbox 360 came out in 2005 and the SMC (Jtag) didn't become publicly available till 2008/9ish so on that level 3-4 years. Add way more improved security to the Xbox One = no clue.

All I can say is I would suggest helping out. Read up on the ARM architecture and look into some reverse engineering. It won't be a easy 1 month task, but I can tell you by learning this kind of stuff will gradually help you in the future. Hell it helped me and im Majoring in CSIS. 1 more year before my Bachelors :wink:

ALLENLORDOPS

ALLENLORDOPS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You do realize that this probably won't happen for quite sometime. Before any DVD modding starts you need:
  2. Grab the KV
  3. KV requires CPU Key
Really doubting any major hardware exploit will surface soon let alone at all. The xk3y came out what? 2 years ago? not even? The Xbox 360 came out in 2005 and the SMC (Jtag) didn't become publicly available till 2008/9ish so on that level 3-4 years. Add way more improved security to the Xbox One = no clue.

All I can say is I would suggest helping out. Read up on the ARM architecture and look into some reverse engineering. It won't be a easy 1 month task, but I can tell you by learning this kind of stuff will gradually help you in the future. Hell it helped me and im Majoring in CSIS. 1 more year before my Bachelors :wink:
I wish I could try this stuff out on my own but I'd need money to do I can't even afford and xbox one let alone buy one to f*** with it.

wan5

wan5

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
  2. Grab the KV
  3. KV requires CPU Key

According to reports the NAND dump of the X1 contains the drive key and serial in plain text. Although how they confirmed the drive key im unsure i only glanced over it as it was news, serial would be easy to confirm, dvd key?

Of course this would still be the tip of the iceberg, you'd still have to go about mapping the discs topology, SS, DMI etc etc. Then figuring out a way to implement this into somthing the X1 is actually OK with.

Still think this way will be sooner than previous gens as ODE hasnt really been a thing until recently, the closest comparison would be the sega and nintendo floppy disc loaders, but even these "poked" the roms into memory via serial connections as opposed to straight up hardware virtual drives.

Didnt ODE's all pretty much come at the same time for all generations too, ie wii ps3 and 360?

Tyler

Tyler

Bacon Strips & Bacon Strips & Bacon Strips &
Grammar Nazi Hardened Veteran Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Something will probably pop up.

Cheap people ALWAYS find ways to get free console games.

aD Bunny

aD Bunny

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Dat signature tho! Also, cheap people wait for someone to sell it on eBay. I heard that this one guy went and bought the Xbox One (or PS4 I forgot which) and just broke it in front of everyone that was waiting in line. I want to do that when I get older and rich. #YOLO #OG

Taser

Taser

༼ つ ◉_◉ ༽つ
Bright Idea Modder Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
Dat signature tho! Also, cheap people wait for someone to sell it on eBay. I heard that this one guy went and bought the Xbox One (or PS4 I forgot which) and just broke it in front of everyone that was waiting in line. I want to do that when I get older and rich. #YOLO #OG

I want that type of money too.

Top Bottom
Login
Register