I love his quality

Anybody have his settings

Thanks XD

E

R34CTII0Nz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Speaking of really good render settings, xToYxSoLDiiER has really good settings. I think they are even better than xJawz's.

Here is his tutorial.

I'm sure Jawz just drags Sharpen onto the video and maybe a Secondary Color Corrector the Studio RGB to Comp. RGB. To me, that's what it looks like.

Anyways, I hope I helped and GO xJAWZ :biggrin:

T

TeddeRz

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Speaking of really good render settings, xToYxSoLDiiER has really good settings. I think they are even better than xJawz's.

Here is his tutorial.

I'm sure Jawz just drags Sharpen onto the video and maybe a Secondary Color Corrector the Studio RGB to Comp. RGB. To me, that's what it looks like.

the frame rate is wrong it is meant to be dubble ntsc as that is what the pvr records in

Flume

iFacebook

100% Unicorn
Experienced Veteran Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$

Here is his tutorial.

Sorry that also looks bad :frown:

E

R34CTII0Nz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
the frame rate is wrong it is meant to be dubble ntsc as that is what the pvr records in
It dosen't have to be Double NTSC. I do agree wit hyou and that's the thing that I would change.

Sorry that also looks bad :frown:
K. Check this one out

If that isn't good then your subs might have to come to your house and watch you play :wink:

Top Bottom
Login
Register