• Views 4,707
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Havox

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
XIM has always been a device in which its features are influenced and shaped by our very large and active community. Because we greatly value that feedback, we will be opening the XIM4 Beta to all existing XIM Edge users. All major features will be available, but, the number of Configs that can be stored will be lower due to limitations of XIM Edge. Unfortunately, this beta will not be extended to XIM3 owners due to significant platform differences between XIM3 and XIM4. Sorry about that.

The video showed wireless configuration using an Android device. At this stage of development, we support Android 2.3.3 (Gingerbread) and above as well as PCs with Bluetooth adapters (XIM4 will ship with a Bluetooth USB adapter in the event your PC isn't Bluetooth-capable). iOS is a target platform.

XIM4 is currently running against Xbox One. The current issue with Playstation 4 is that it does not offer any form wired connectivity to Dualshock 4 controllers (which wasn't the case with Playstation 3). We have every intention to bring XIM4 to Playstation 4.

We are planning to start the Beta over the next couple of weeks and we are currently targeting a XIM4 release of Q1 2014. As more details about XIM4 are available, I'll be posting them in this blog.

I'd like to thank the XIM community and their continued support of this project. We know that without you we wouldn't have achieved the level of success we have today. For that we are very grateful.

Source:http://www.xim3.com/community/index.php?topic=3819.msg374148#msg374148

ONI Agent Locke

ONI Agent Locke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have a XIM Edge, and can't wait to see how this turns out. Looks like it's going to blow other devices out of the water.

Cynder

Cynder

Local Weird Guy
AzzidReign Jr Mythical Veteran Donator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
wow thats cool, i might have to get one for my xbox

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login