• Start date
  • Views 1,648
Mr Spoon87

Mr Spoon87

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone can help. I have been burning all the new games for me and two friends (all liteon drives) and they have been working fine.

Recently I have done a couple more for other friends (liteon) and they are getting "disc not supported" error.

I was wondering if anything has happened i should be aware of?

I have been using the latest ABGX, I-Has drive, verbatim and there all on LT+ 3.0.

Thanks,

oblivioncth

oblivioncth

Mr. Cloth
Mr. Nice Guy MotM TotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone can help. I have been burning all the new games for me and two friends (all liteon drives) and they have been working fine.

Recently I have done a couple more for other friends (liteon) and they are getting "disc not supported" error.

I was wondering if anything has happened i should be aware of?

I have been using the latest ABGX, I-Has drive, verbatim and there all on LT+ 3.0.

Thanks,
Some drivers aren't as good at reading burned discs as others, but I don't know if that would give the "disc not supported error". Can't think of anything else. Nothing has happened.

The Coon

The Coon

I just lick clits and make memes bro ~ KoMa
Fabled Veteran Grammar Nazi Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
Nope, they all verified ok.

They have come back and said it shows as the right game on the dash and then gives the error while trying to boot.
One person told me they should try to play a mp3 or video on the dash, then see if it'll load.

Aslan

Aslan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Maybe in abgx the topology data was not pathched successfully.Try run the ISO through abgx again and see what the results are like.

Mr Spoon87

Mr Spoon87

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
One person told me they should try to play a mp3 or video on the dash, then see if it'll load.

Cheers I'll get them to give this a try.

Maybe in abgx the topology data was not pathched successfully.Try run the ISO through abgx again and see what the results are like.

I ran it though again and its fine, I also uninstalled abgx and then downloaded and installed it again to make sure it was defiantly the latest version.

Nitro EH

Nitro EH

Live and die on this day
Reaction score
Sin$
Top Bottom
Login
Register