Would you join this clan

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

Zerpolo

Reaction score
Xfoliat gaming has come to advanced warfare .We are a Mature clan.Therefore you must be ready to win and be equipped with the fire to win .Your K/D doesn't matter,but just let it be over a 0.85.If you are interested message Zerp0lo on Xbox 360 or post ur gt below and he will set you up for a Try out . The clan will be level 1 .Plus, we do gb's and umg's. GB and UMG team will HV a 8 man roster which will obviously be separate from the clan wars team which will HV a lot of people.:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

Follow the clan on IG. : Xfoliat gaming and twitter: Xfoliat

Proudly we say that we are sponsored by Cinch gaming use our code(Xfoliat4eva) to get 5% off of your purchase :smile:

Last edited:
I

ipRoulett

Reaction score
jay is omb gt i have a 2:09 i play legit i play gbs umgs etc Hmu cause i wanna join

D

Destxned

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have standard not cps

Can you speak in English? Oh, and BTW:

"Exfoliation involves the removal of the oldest dead skin cells on the skin's outermost surface, and has been used for many years to help maintain healthy skin. Exfoliation is involved in the process of all facials, during microdermabrasion or chemical peels at medical spas. Exfoliation can be achieved through mechanical or chemical means."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom