What's new

Solved XeXMenu1.2 Won't copy items

kurama21

kurama21

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi guys,

I apologize if the question sounds weird to most of you, I am totally new xbox user and owner.
My xbox already has JTag, and I installed XeXMenu to it. I was trying to update to latest kernel, but I faced a problem, after making the Nand with simple Nand Flasher, I couldn't COPY the '' flashdmp '' to my USB from XeXMenu. when Pasting, it quickly shows progress bar and disappears. I don't know why?

I just can't copy, I Tried it with both Configured (FAT32) USB and non Configured USB. it's still the same thing.

I really appreciate any help on how to copy it properly :smile:
Thanks.

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi guys,

I apologize if the question sounds weird to most of you, I am totally new xbox user and owner.
My xbox already has JTag, and I installed XeXMenu to it. I was trying to update to latest kernel, but I faced a problem, after making the Nand with simple Nand Flasher, I couldn't COPY the '' flashdmp '' to my USB from XeXMenu. when Pasting, it quickly shows progress bar and disappears. I don't know why?

I just can't copy, I Tried it with both Configured (FAT32) USB and non Configured USB. it's still the same thing.

I really appreciate any help on how to copy it properly :smile:
Thanks.
What version of XeXMenu are you using? Try using XeXMenu 1.2.

Top Bottom
Login
Register