Solved XeXmenu wont show up?

• Thread starter DEVIL D0G
  • Start date
  • Views 2,304
D

DEVIL D0G

Reaction score
Hi Sinners,

So when I put XeXmenu onto a HDD/MU/USB (Tried All) it doesnt show up. Id like to know why and the solution, of course I know what Im doing and follow everything exactly as is stated, I can get XeXloader to work and have had that for ages, but I want to start using XeXmenu and this is really getting to me.. Hope you guys can help, as always, +Rep I will give to the helpful.

Thanks,
XxDEVILxD0GxX

D

DEVIL D0G

Reaction score
Thanks but Id rather get a straight answer here mate.

X

x360xLuke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Sinners,

So when I put XeXmenu onto a HDD/MU/USB (Tried All) it doesnt show up. Id like to know why and the solution, of course I know what Im doing and follow everything exactly as is stated, I can get XeXloader to work and have had that for ages, but I want to start using XeXmenu and this is really getting to me.. Hope you guys can help, as always, +Rep I will give to the helpful.

Thanks,
XxDEVILxD0GxX

Which version of XexMenu are you using (Live or iso version)? If you are using the iso version you can burn it to a CD and then boot from your drive. If you're using the con version you need to put it in the correct folder. HD1 (or partition 3)>Content>000000000>C0DE9999>00080000> here. The correct file should be called "C0DE99990F586558" and be 29,752kb in size on your computer.

D

DEVIL D0G

Reaction score
I had a bad file I think, I went on xbins and got a freash new xexmenu file and it works now, +rep to x360x Luke for his generosity though.

EDIT: Yeah I was using the LIVE one thats why I came here because it was wierd.

K

King David

Getting There
Reaction score
make sure your using the live version, what i did is i put a demo on my flash drive on the xbox and then put it in modio and then i put xex menu in the same folder as the demo and it worked.

Top Bottom