• Thread starter KiD CuDi
  • Start date
  • Views 1,618
KiD CuDi

KiD CuDi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Im trying to download The COD4 disc to a folder, everything is proper and I can get it so it does the download properly(such as wating 5 seconds to confirm) But it wont go past the killhouse file? Any others have this problem, I have looked all over and would like to try to fix this before embarking on the 34+ .rar download of the ISO.

Thanks,
Sa1nt

R

rumsey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Use freestyle dash to rip the game instead and see if that works. :wink:

Could you not just rip the disc on a PC and extract the contents, then take it across to your 360?

PC drives can't read the 360 data without using a hot swap method, kind of a pain to do.

KiD CuDi

KiD CuDi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nope tried both programs Freestyle fails it doesnt even copy anything, and menu still only goes half way then stops.

Cant figure out whats wrong the ISO is like 45 parts!

The Steve

The Steve

Not a Pirate
Retired
Hardened Veteran Legendary Veteran Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$
Nope tried both programs Freestyle fails it doesnt even copy anything, and menu still only goes half way then stops.

Cant figure out whats wrong the ISO is like 45 parts!
So your taking the content from a retail disc?
And if it randomly stops maybe the disc is scratched to badly at a certain point?
Does the original play well if so try cleaning it, blockbuster makes disc like new for 3.50 at my store but its better than paying for the full game!

Nothinbeter2do

Nothinbeter2do

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Kind of a pain in the ***, but with some of my games, I had to copy each file/folder to the hard drive individually.

Top Bottom
Login
Register