If you delete your launch.ini, does Xex Menu still freeze?Please help its annoying, I can connect to xbox live but it just freezes my rgh, very annoying. EDIT: I can't access xbox 360 neighborhood either I cant do anything on it. Also it works perfect offline, but online it just freezes.
Then it's your plugins and Dashlaunch.Yes it does work with no launch.ini but I can't connect to online then.
Ok so I done what you said, added the plugins that I use and it don't work anymore, it doesn't work online only offline.Then it's your plugins and Dashlaunch.
[Click here to view this link]
- Download that.
- Extract it.
- Copy everything over to root of HDD1.
- Overwrite everything it asks to.
- Go to Xex Menu.
- Open default.xex from Dashlaunch.
- If it asks to update launch, hit yes.
- Set your stealth as your plugin 2.
- Hit RB.
- Hit X to save to HDD1.
I've done everything apart from delete the ninjacache where is that located?Well, time to do the usual troubleshooting.
- Delete the ninjacache folder off the root of HDD1.
- Clear cache from HDD.
- Turn off router/modem, and Xbox for 3-5 minutes.
- Factory default network settings.
I can connect to xbox live on NiNJA, I have 28 days xbox live is just fine but xex menu just doesn't work, neither does neighborhood.
Forgot to mention that I found out that neighborhood does work it just doesn't launch any games.