• Start date
  • Views 769,496
DATSUN 4 L1FE

DATSUN 4 L1FE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How to use XeXmenu v1.2
Download and install XeXmenu easily with this tutorial.

Requirements

How to update to XeXmenu 1.2
  1. Download the links above
  2. Install Horizon
  3. Open Horizon with a USB drive plugged into your Computer (the USB must be formatted for your Xbox)
  4. On the right side of Horizon your device should be there if not click device Explorer
  5. Go down to Demos folder on the right, right click and inject the (C0DE99990F586558)
  6. Once it is done, disconnect your USB.
  7. Put USB on Jtag/RGH
  8. Go System settings > Storage > Hdd and Delete XeX Menu 1.1 (if you already have it)
  9. Now go to USB > Demos and move XeX Menu 1.2 to Hdd
  10. To launch, go to games > Xex Menu 1.2
  11. You can now go download skins for your XeXMenu!

ETjgKf8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Dont Trip Noob

Dont Trip Noob

Trusted Seller
Reaction score
Sin$
Is this a Real XeXMenu 1.2 or just a Remake and they called XeXMenu 1.2?

Twisted Impulse

Twisted Impulse

Reaction score
Sin$
lols, this is the unofficial 1.2 I posted a few months ago with all my themes in it. If you switch to Carbon Blue you can see my username faintly on the bottom right.

WiiModder

WiiModder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You dont really need this you can sign in online with a regular xex menu I did twice and I got ban in 2days.. same time I didnt use xex menu lol I unban my xbox twice and used neighborehood online for the 2days I unban my xbox, and still got ban in 2days.. So I think using xex menu online wont decrease/reduce anytime what so ever on the KV

Niall47

Niall47

Fire and Blood!
Mythical Veteran Grammar Nazi Jokester
Reaction score
Sin$
You dont really need this you can sign in online with a regular xex menu I did twice and I got ban in 2days.. same time I didnt use xex menu lol I unban my xbox twice and used neighborehood online for the 2days I unban my xbox, and still got ban in 2days.. So I think using xex menu online wont decrease/reduce anytime what so ever on the KV
It's homebrew and is detectable online. Not worth the risk.

WiiModder

WiiModder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It's homebrew and is detectable online. Not worth the risk.

True that though but I was like weird lol I lasted the same as I wasnt using it... I freaked out because I signed into it onine by mistake lol but anyways yea though true

AzzidReign

AzzidReign

Teabaggin in 2024
Administrator
Platinum Record A Milli Tutorial Creator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
There were a lot of sites linking to this so I resurrected the thread, updated the links, added a virus scan, fixed some formatting, and changed some confusing parts of the tutorial.

NiNJA

NiNJA

WWW.XBLS.NiNJA
Verified
Reaction score
Sin$
There were a lot of sites linking to this so I resurrected the thread, updated the links, added a virus scan, fixed some formatting, and changed some confusing parts of the tutorial.
lmao

Top Bottom
Login
Register