What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Tools Xenoverse DLC?

S

somebuddy

Reaction score
Sin$
I have the first Dragon Ball Xenoverse game installed on my RGH 3.0 XBOX 360. The game is fun and everything, but I would like being able to play the DLC. While I can find the DLC itself and put it "into the game", I am unable to use almost any of it because I am simply unable to find the compatibility packs ANYWHERE. I have searched as far as I possibly could, but I was unable to find the compatibility packs 1,2 nor 3. Most of the DLC in the game is inaccessible without the compatibility pack, preferably 3. The only exception to this is the Pre-Order Bonus DLC, which includes Gold/Platinum Battle Armor and a playable Super Saiyan 4 Vegeta character. The other DLC Packs (GT Pack 1, GT Pack 2, Movie Costumes Pack, Resurrection F Pack) remain inaccessible, and the game prompts me to install the compatibility packs 1-3 (Depending on which Title Update is in use), however I am unable to find them. If anyone has them, or knows a place to get them, any help would be appreciated. Cheers.

S7_Kewizzle

S7_Kewizzle

Developer Kitchen Manager
Programmer Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I have the first Dragon Ball Xenoverse game installed on my RGH 3.0 XBOX 360. The game is fun and everything, but I would like being able to play the DLC. While I can find the DLC itself and put it "into the game", I am unable to use almost any of it because I am simply unable to find the compatibility packs ANYWHERE. I have searched as far as I possibly could, but I was unable to find the compatibility packs 1,2 nor 3. Most of the DLC in the game is inaccessible without the compatibility pack, preferably 3. The only exception to this is the Pre-Order Bonus DLC, which includes Gold/Platinum Battle Armor and a playable Super Saiyan 4 Vegeta character. The other DLC Packs (GT Pack 1, GT Pack 2, Movie Costumes Pack, Resurrection F Pack) remain inaccessible, and the game prompts me to install the compatibility packs 1-3 (Depending on which Title Update is in use), however I am unable to find them. If anyone has them, or knows a place to get them, any help would be appreciated. Cheers.
You got the latest title update installed?

S

somebuddy

Reaction score
Sin$
You got the latest title update installed?
Yes, Title Update 6 is the latest one, I do have it. If you have Title Update 1,2 or 3 enabled, the game asks for Compatibility Pack 1, TU 4 and 5 ask you for Compatibility Pack 2 and TU 6, the latest one, being the one I have asks for Compatibility Pack 3

S

somebuddy

Reaction score
Sin$
My RGH can't connect to live, but I have a non RGH which I can connect, problem is, probably due to regional problems , Xenoverse is not available in the store. I can find it on an account set in Japan, but, it doesn't seem to work. Perhaps, if you would be willing to do so, could you download the Compatibility Pack (preferably 3) and do a
Post automatically merged:

My RGH can't connect to live, but I have a non RGH which I can connect, problem is, probably due to regional problems , Xenoverse is not available in the store. I can find it on an account set in Japan, but, it doesn't seem to work. Perhaps, if you would be willing to do so, could you download the Compatibility Pack (preferably 3) and do a license transfer so I can put it on my account, and then put it onto a USB? If you are down, I would appreciate that, but, no pressure

S

somebuddy

Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you, brother. Much appreciated. But it only partially works. It does seem to unlock the content as it is, but the content isn't, like, playable. Also, Compatibility Pack 3 only unlocks Resurrection F DLC. Could you please get the other 2 Packs if it isn't a problem? I haven't used it for long, neither did I start any story of it or whatever, but SSB Goku, Vegeta, Golden Frieza and Jaco do appear in offline battle screen, but selecting them just puts you in an endless loop of the part where the cgaracters drop down into frame, except they just don't. If it's a PQ, it's just stuck on the loading screen. I dunno, maybe it needs all 3 to work? I doubt it, but it's possible.

s o n n y

s o n n y

Premium
Premium
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you, brother. Much appreciated. But it only partially works. It does seem to unlock the content as it is, but the content isn't, like, playable. Also, Compatibility Pack 3 only unlocks Resurrection F DLC. Could you please get the other 2 Packs if it isn't a problem? I haven't used it for long, neither did I start any story of it or whatever, but SSB Goku, Vegeta, Golden Frieza and Jaco do appear in offline battle screen, but selecting them just puts you in an endless loop of the part where the cgaracters drop down into frame, except they just don't. If it's a PQ, it's just stuck on the loading screen. I dunno, maybe it needs all 3 to work? I doubt it, but it's possible.
this has the other compatiblity packs (1 and 2)

S

somebuddy

Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks bro, you're a real one. The DLC shows up now and everything, but it still kinda doesn't work and all. I'll see if i can't figure out what the issue is. The packs appear as like the actual DLC packs, like instead of saying Compatibility Pack 1 2 or 3 it says GT Pack 1 2 or Resurrection F Pack. Could the problem be that I have both the packs you sent and the DLC Packs I got that didn't show up at all in 00000002 simultanously? The characters now at least appear during the vs. Screen, but it's still like stuck there. I'll try to work it out. Anyway, appreciate your help

Top Bottom
Login
Register