What's new

Solved Xenon RROD 0001 error

M

mdawg252

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
About a year ago my xenon rroded with error code 0001. Shortly after I actually fixed it and it began working again, I changed the MOSFETS on the board. So I went to JTAG because it was still at 7371(or whatever exploitable cut off is). I flashed xell after reading nand and adding the actual jtag exploit and BOOM RROD, same error. Been a while sence I looked at it, no popping caps, psu is good, is it the MOSFETS again?

Caps Lock

Caps Lock

Se7ensins is life
Reaction score
Sin$
I was RGHing a console and I got RROD and still dont know how to fix it. Check your soldering (may sounds dumb you got XELL to boot) same for me I got xell to boot. Anyways did you use the right CPU.

here are some other threads with same error...
http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/error-code-0001-4441.405591/

I am going to just say this is from another forums dont want to link but yeah here

if its not your power supply its a MOSFET transistor. (which are a pain in the arse to replace without a proper soldering iron).

Well I wish u best of luck hope u get it working!

J

JoinTheResistance

Dead to the world, alive for the journey...
Reaction score
Sin$
About a year ago my xenon rroded with error code 0001. Shortly after I actually fixed it and it began working again, I changed the MOSFETS on the board. So I went to JTAG because it was still at 7371(or whatever exploitable cut off is). I flashed xell after reading nand and adding the actual jtag exploit and BOOM RROD, same error. Been a while sence I looked at it, no popping caps, psu is good, is it the MOSFETS again?
Which MOSFETs did you replace the first time?

Top Bottom
Login
Register