What's new

Solved Xenon Non-hdmi Nand Dumps

C

COD

PetaPetaStudios
Reaction score
Well i did 2 nandumps and at the time i thought they were the same but now is see they are not. I tried to put on XBReboot but now my 360 get E79 when i turn it on and but it still opens in free60 with the eject button. I rewrote my board with my backup nand and it still has E79. Yesterday me a sumo were wondering if it is possible to use another 360s nand on your own if the dumps are messed up. If anyone knows can they tell me if this is possible or a way around it. Also if its possible can i get a copy of someones nand images? Thanks

J

jaikob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Check your soldering. I think it flags E79.

Try removing your jtag connections (diodes and jumper wire) then try re-flashing your backup.

Z

z IFuILILeTe z

Enthusiast
Reaction score
try this- make sure ur lpt is short, write the original nand back the one u didnt edit in hex, then go back to ur tv if it turns on ur ok to continue. now do all the steps to read nands ,make sure is a xploitable cb if not dont continue,,,if need more help contact me on AIM.

C

COD

PetaPetaStudios
Reaction score
no the problem is my nands are messed up and i already wrote over the clean one in my xbox 360

Top Bottom