• Thread starter yukuku
  • Start date
  • Views 2,986
yukuku

yukuku

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just going through my old systems unfortunately this ones been hacked up and not the happiest anymore but its doesn't make sense did they make xenon in 2007? i thought opus was made then and falcon i could be sooo wrong lol

Last edited:
Joshy

Joshy

Premium
Glitcher Mythical Veteran Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
Just going through my old systems unfortunately this ones been hacked up and not the happiest anymore but its doesn't make sense did they make xenon in 2007? i thought opus was made then and falcon i could be sooo wrong lol

Yo!!

Xenon in 2005

Falcon - 2007

Opus - 2008

yukuku

yukuku

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yo!!

Xenon in 2005

Falcon - 2007

Opus - 2008
i thought at first it was a opus untill i seen it said 16.5 on the power specs and the power jack was xenon did they change the stickers when ms did the repairs ?

Joshy

Joshy

Premium
Glitcher Mythical Veteran Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
i thought at first it was a opus untill i seen it said 16.5 on the power specs and the power jack was xenon did they change the stickers when ms did the repairs ?

Man I thought all the power specs were the same.
They probably did change it, or it could have been a mistake with the sticker placing.

What exactly are you trying to find out?

Last edited:
yukuku

yukuku

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Man I thought all the power specs were the same.
They probably did change it, or it could have been a mistake with the sticker placing.

What exactly are trying to find out?
was trying to learn more about the console dates as ive been rghing the multiple consoles i have lol so didnt know if some how it was a opus

Top Bottom
Login
Register