What's new

Mod Menu Xenium MW3 Menu | Update One | New Features

X

XeXJoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Here is a little video of the XXenium MW3 menu in action, this is the first update from ImJtagMods/7s JTAG, its a pretty good menu and well worth the money.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBSjBt6T2oA&list=UU6L0DbDt2mOod4VlTdU1x5w

C

Cryptic7s

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
pretty nice like. I talk to ImJtagModz all the time and I know he's a hard working coder dedicated to bringing new stuff to the scene. not sure how he reversed all this when he isn't the best reverser but can't fault the kid really. Hope this keeps up and stays the best!

XboxLiveLogon

XboxLiveLogon

The Suspense is Keeping me Alive!
VIP
Retired
Bug Finder Scaling the Mountain
Reaction score
Sin$
I love this menu, i have been waiting for someone to make a menu that is stable for mw3 for a long time and this is the perfect menu that ive been waiting for!

T H C

T H C

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is a great menu, & I am sorry for saying this, but it will end up getting leaked for free due to the fact that people don't like paying for mod menus.. Anyways OP: Great menu! :smile:

A

Aaronvarleyy

Reaction score
Sin$
Here is a little video of the XXenium MW3 menu in action, this is the first update from ImJtagMods/7s JTAG, its a pretty good menu and well worth the money.

Add me Gt: XGN TIZZLEMAN Legit

XeLoyal

XeLoyal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I bought this when he first created it, it's a great menu in my opinion. I also love using the public cheater ahah.

R

RoidRageJr552

Reaction score
Sin$

Can you host a menu for me my gamertag is: Uhinchy 
I bought this when he first created it, it's a great menu in my opinion. I also love using the public cheater ahah.
Are you able to host if so can you invite me my gamertag is: Uhinchy

Top Bottom
Login
Register