What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Solved Xellous HELP!!!!!

• Thread starter Denis27
  • Start date
  • Views 475
D

Denis27

Reaction score
Sin$
I need some serious help please i have xbr3 and i had xell and tried to update xellous and the instructions where to rename Xell-1f or 2f i forget to updxell.bin and put it on the root of your usb so i did and everything updated but now anytime i try to boot up my xbox using my power button or controller it goes in xellous and now i have no idea how to fix this :o :.( :frown:

please i need help!!

twochikenwang

twochikenwang

Chuck Norris
Reaction score
Sin$
reflash your original xbr image then start over and follow a tut on how to do it step by step(dont rush cuz thats where most people f*** up)

Dwack

Dwack

Now employed at Dominoes!
Experienced Veteran Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Take your original NAND and make a FreeBOOT image. So much better then XBR3.

Use BestPigs ToolBox Maker 2.4, then flash with Xell.

That's what I would do if I was you.

D

Denis27

Reaction score
Sin$
reflash your original xbr image then start over and follow a tut on how to do it step by step(dont rush cuz thats where most people f*** up)
i dont have my original NAND dump does it have to be original??

Take your original NAND and make a FreeBOOT image. So much better then XBR3.

Use BestPigs ToolBox Maker 2.4, then flash with Xell.

That's what I would do if I was you.
does it have to be original?

S

sNarfysLobbys

Reaction score
Sin$
i dont have my original NAND dump does it have to be original??

Oh. My. God. Whoever you bought your jtag from is retarded, and you also are retarded for not asking for your original nand. I bet you bought it only for MW2 also. You have 2 months til the dashboard update and you're just now learning about how these things are working. FYL..

Brother Jordan

Brother Jordan

מספר אחד
VIP
Retired
Sinner Hardened Veteran MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh. My. God. Whoever you bought your jtag from is retarded, and you also are retarded for not asking for your original nand. I bet you bought it only for MW2 also. You have 2 months til the dashboard update and you're just now learning about how these things are working. FYL..

dude. no need for the flame. just help him out.

and to the OP, PM the guy u got the JTAG from and ask him for the original nand

S

sNarfysLobbys

Reaction score
Sin$
dude. no need for the flame. just help him out.

and to the OP, PM the guy u got the JTAG from and ask him for the original nand

My bad, didn't mean to type with an angry tone as such. Just when I first got my jtag I had a similar problem and it came from a very stupid mistake, so when I see things like this is makes me mad.

Top Bottom
Login
Register