What's new

Solved Xell?

M83

M83

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
First off...are xell and freeboot 360 the same thing.... also. right now i have a jtagged xbox but the nand isnt dumped or anything. i dont even have my lpt connections made yet. so in other words when i turn on my xbox it still boots up to the old blade dashboard. im pretty sure that xexmenu cant be installed with the old dashboard or if it can it doesnt work for me. when i install xell, open up disk tray, run all the stuff, then boot up my 360 will it have the newest dashboard. please answer all these questions for me because im very confused. thanks and ill +Rep whoever answers all the questions and helps me out. thanks guys

OnyX

OnyX

Ideas are Bulletproof
Retired
MotM Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
XeLL and freeBOOT ARE NOT the same thing. XeLL doesn't install the newest dash. You use freeBOOT for that :smile:

M83

M83

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
XeLL and freeBOOT ARE NOT the same thing. XeLL doesn't install the newest dash. You use freeBOOT for that :smile:

ok so which one should i use....and also, should my jtag xbox with no dumped nand or anything be able to install xexmenu? because it doesnt let me. i put it on and when i boot up to the old blade dsahboard it says you have no games saved.

Jerry

Jerry

#StraightCisPride
Retired
Mythical Veteran Sinner Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/topic/108432-how-to-do-the-jtag-hackdump-nandxell/

There ya go. Follow all of that and you're jtagged.

Top Bottom
Login
Register