What's new

Solved Xell will boot but won't progress.

T

TegustaVon

Reaction score
So I recently booted a bad nand because my console uses kv type 2 but I wrote a nand with kv type 1 and I have been trying to use my backup nand to rewrite it in xell but it won't work. I have multiple usbs and my backup nand and rawflash files but it will still get stuck at this one line "fat Mount uda0". I've tried multiple times, different ports, different usbs. I would either get segmentation faults or the one line "fat Mount uda0". I'm stuck and i need help.

E

Electronhack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have had this problem before. try without your hard drive plugged out, What console are you using?

T

TegustaVon

Reaction score
I have had this problem before. try without your hard drive plugged out, What console are you using?
I'm using a trinity rgh2.0, no matter the usb or port it's stuck at fat Mount uda0 but I'll try without the hard drive.

E

Electronhack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm using a trinity rgh2.0, no matter the usb or port it's stuck at fat Mount uda0 but I'll try without the hard drive.

Yes i had the problem with the same console, taking out the internal memory unit and hard drive solves your issue.

T

TegustaVon

Reaction score
Yes i had the problem with the same console, taking out the internal memory unit and hard drive solves your issue.
I tried taking out the hard drive, are the hard drive and internal memory unit the same or No? Because it still doesn't go past without the hard drive.

E

Electronhack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im not sure if you have it on your console, there was one on mine its a small little chip you are able to take out in the console, its like 4gb that comes with the console, i will include a picture of it
f58viv.jpg

T

TegustaVon

Reaction score
Im not sure if you have it on your console, there was one on mine its a small little chip you are able to take out in the console, its like 4gb that comes with the console, i will include a picture of it
f58viv.jpg
Oh ok I'll try that, thank you.

Top Bottom