What's new

Discussion XeLive And Microsoft Banning!

danguy2009

danguy2009

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
got banned when i woke up... now my trinity is hating the KV im trying to put on it so i can have a retail console again

Your console will never be able to go online retail again, the Keyvault hashing is what you're having problems with :wink:

OGxKushxKing

OGxKushxKing

The King of Kush
Programmer Seasoned Veteran Tutorial Creator
Reaction score
Sin$
Once again, lies. I and 5 other people I know who were banned were not console banned on retails. Hell gamebeatter didn't get his main tag banned and he played on it with aim assist on halo 3.
i was too but i think it might have been cause i had 3 perm banned accounts on it. Right now im telling M$ i bought it at a pawn shop and that it is banned lol. If that doesnt work ill just sell it to gamestop trololololol.

K

Kakashi

OG
A Milli Mythical Veteran CotM
Reaction score
Sin$
i was too but i think it might have been cause i had 3 perm banned accounts on it. Right now im telling M$ i bought it at a pawn shop and that it is banned lol. If that doesnt work ill just sell it to gamestop trololololol.
Sell it on craigslist, and if they ask, just say you don't play Xbox live, so you don't think so.

OGxKushxKing

OGxKushxKing

The King of Kush
Programmer Seasoned Veteran Tutorial Creator
Reaction score
Sin$
Sell it on craigslist, and if they ask, just say you don't play Xbox live, so you don't think so.
possibly, im also going to sell a xenon jtag for about $80 so with that, and the money ill probably get from gamestop ill just buy a new 360. Unless of course i can SE them into unbanning me but i doubt it.

K

Kakashi

OG
A Milli Mythical Veteran CotM
Reaction score
Sin$
possibly, im also going to sell a xenon jtag for about $80 so with that, and the money ill probably get from gamestop ill just buy a new 360. Unless of course i can SE them into unbanning me but i doubt it.
SE a GOW3 Slim.

xMODDEDxSKILLZx

xMODDEDxSKILLZx

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
i thought the point of owning a jtag was for it too get banned...loljk.

Top Bottom
Login
Register