What's new

Discussion XeLive And Microsoft Banning!

Spicy Curry

Omar figguedos

Get Pitched Slap.
Reaction score
Sin$
If I turn off my JTAG and go to sleep, will I be banned in the morning? :tongue:

vonkova

vonkova

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
They cant ban a console when it was not used in same action a modified console was. That is a legal action waiting to happen. However. If your console is duelnand they can ban that console from getting online period, even with the original nand in place. Happened to me the other day. But thats as far as it can go. They will "NOT" ban all consoles that was not effected in any exploit as It was not against there TOA. Modified consoles only.

Edit, Oh wow, I did not mean for double post. If a mod and combine it, that would be appreciated. thanks.

Niall47

Niall47

Fire and Blood!
Mythical Veteran Grammar Nazi Jokester
Reaction score
Sin$
However. If your console is duelnand they can ban that console from getting online period, even with the original nand in place. Happened to me the other day
They banned both KVs? I assume you weren't stupid enough to use the same KV on the hacked nand?

honam1021

honam1021

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
He means that if one of your console on your network is banned,rest of other consoles will risk being banned too

DArK x1337HaX

DArK x1337HaX

4D 79 20 4E 61 6D 65 20 49 73 20 44 61 6E
Stickied Programmer Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
got banned when i woke up... now my trinity is hating the KV im trying to put on it so i can have a retail console again
Im trying to do the same. Its not working for me. Im just trying to get my Trinity playing on the retail nand again!

gamebeatter

gamebeatter

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
Im trying to do the same. Its not working for me. Im just trying to get my Trinity playing on the retail nand again!
retail side wont pass becuase of KV hash checks... blew a KV finding that one out but my second one worked fine. also to yes its true they dont ban all consoles on the IP, they do checks on them and if you fail your banned so say your at idk LSU or Mizzou or some **** school somewhere. you have a flashed xbox and you get it banned, everyone on the same connection with your XBOX that has a XBOX will get these "checks" sent and if they fail they ban them too

Xegz

Xegz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
retail side wont pass becuase of KV hash checks... blew a KV finding that one out but my second one worked fine. also to yes its true they dont ban all consoles on the IP, they do checks on them and if you fail your banned so say your at idk LSU or Mizzou or some **** school somewhere. you have a flashed xbox and you get it banned, everyone on the same connection with your XBOX that has a XBOX will get these "checks" sent and if they fail they ban them too
So RGH's or flashed consoles on the same network will be banned as well?
Sorry if I didn't quite understand your post.

honam1021

honam1021

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can anyone explain the hack checks in detail?I really want to learn about it

Spec Over There

XDiffuseDsPEcX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So just to confirm, you can't unban the retail side with a dual nand console?
Yea, I've tried it. Those KV checks gave me a red dot when trying to unban the retail side with a different KV than the original. Idk about everyone else. I mean honestly if you COULD do that to the retail side then everyone could just RGH their Xbox, get the CPU Key with Xell, rewrite original NAND, remove glitcher, and just unban themselves from games that console banned them with different KV's along with those people that got banned from flashed drives.

Spec Over There

XDiffuseDsPEcX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you're right then the checks for everone on the network must be different as in only RGH's that get banned will ban other RGH's on that network. I've had a flashed console since release and haven't been banned yet. I've had like 2 RGH KV's banned and 1 other flashed console other than my own banned on my network last month (friend had LT2.0 and played a AP game and kept trying over and over thinking it was the disc being dirty cause he is stupid).

Boar

Boar

'This Is The Way'
Mythical Veteran Stickied Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
Yup Soverignboar0 I spammed you. So did negro brothers. I got banned tho:frown: 6 hours of trolling swat.
This is funny since the gamertag for me had a 1, though I changed it. I was like the f***, how they know I was Boar.

DaftHacker

DaftHacker

Jet fuel can't melt steel beams
Programmer Forum Addict Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
You cannot get your retail banned using xelive. They have no reason to ban a legit console. You can end up suing them for that.

C

ceckin

Reaction score
Sin$

Rubbish, how do you know that they check your console? Did you dumped the Kerberos traffic and decrypt it? Microsoft ban for shitload of reasons, scaremongering is not helpful. Plus there is no valid and true way of checking a KV, rather than connecting it to LIVE, which on its own could compromise the check if the system is modified even unwillingly. I doubt MS would ban sub-nets, just because a lot of ISP's use DHCP servers and banning a subnet would be stupid to say the least.

Top Bottom
Login
Register