What's new
  • This section is for Modded Lobby Hosting ONLY
    To avoid warnings or deleted threads, Please ensure you provide proof of hosting including your Se7ensins name. Do not charge for lobbies or offer Recoveries unless explicitly approved by Admin.
    Thanks!

XeHope| Cod4 Infections Lobby| R2R Menu| Not For Long

What Menu Would Y'all Want Next??

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

What_is _my_name

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I will be on in 20 will you still be hosting

XeHope

XeHope

Reaction score
Sin$
If the infection doesn't work for those of u who didn't spawn in that's why YOUR SUPPOSED TO SPAWN IN AND WALK lol 
If it doesn't work dashboard and join back

XeHope

XeHope

Reaction score
Sin$
Donations Are Accepted but not required. Really In Need of a couple dollars rn if anyone would like to donate. My stealth server will runout tmmr or sometime near the morning and I promised to host requested menus so if u can and want to donate please message me for my paypal

F

Freezyyy

Reaction score
Sin$
OPEN!!!! OPEN!!!! OPEN!!!

I am accepting donations not required but would really help because my stealth server is about to runout and I planned on hosting requested menus which were requested by you guys. If u need my PayPal message me. Only in need of about 10$ every bit will help

Menu-
Dxwse's On Screen Stealth Edit

Welcome to XeHopes Infection Lobby

Gamertag- Ahves

Ik u may see me on this account alot getting other infections that's only because usually I play on my retail until I get enough money to buy kvs and renew my stealth on my rgh. So there for I mostly play on my retail

Rules- No Friend Request, No Music, You may request menu if u want and 50% chance I will host it!

If this doesn't work I will switch to JTAG infection
gt:
mr nugget bro

F

Freezyyy

Reaction score
Sin$
OPEN!!!! OPEN!!!! OPEN!!!

I am accepting donations not required but would really help because my stealth server is about to runout and I planned on hosting requested menus which were requested by you guys. If u need my PayPal message me. Only in need of about 10$ every bit will help

Menu-
Dxwse's On Screen Stealth Edit

Welcome to XeHopes Infection Lobby

Gamertag- Ahves

Ik u may see me on this account alot getting other infections that's only because usually I play on my retail until I get enough money to buy kvs and renew my stealth on my rgh. So there for I mostly play on my retail

Rules- No Friend Request, No Music, You may request menu if u want and 50% chance I will host it!

If this doesn't work I will switch to JTAG infection
LEGIT!!!!!! Much love

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register