What's new

Patched [XeFinity]The Division Noclip & Airwalk Glitch!

• Thread starter XeFinity
  • Start date
  • Views 4,015
XeFinity

XeFinity

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys, XeFinity Here and here is how to do the Noclip Glitch in The Division!

Text tutorial

1) Make sure you are in Combat
2) Find a ladder while you are in Combat
3) Climb the Ladder
4) Make sure you are still in Combat then look at the ladder
5) Press Pause then Quickly Back out of the Pause Menu and Press the Ladder Button
6) So you need to Pause then Unpause then Press the Ladder button really quick while in Combat
7) Now with the Camera look at your side and wait 15 to 20 sec before doing something else
8) When you are frozen and looking at your side make sure to not move
9) After 15-20 sec just press your Left stick (or left arrow for PC) Then remove your thumbs right away after its Done
10) There you go. you are now glitched!
11) If you wanna stop the glitch just press up on the right stick or up arrow and its gonna stop you where you are located

Thanks for watching guy and also have a great day and keep on Gaming!

R

ragingdragon4

Enthusiast
Grammar Nazi Mr. Nice Guy Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys, XeFinity Here and here is how to do the Noclip Glitch in The Division!

Text tutorial

1) Make sure you are in Combat
2) Find a ladder while you are in Combat
3) Climb the Ladder
4) Make sure you are still in Combat then look at the ladder
5) Press Pause then Quickly Back out of the Pause Menu and Press the Ladder Button
6) So you need to Pause then Unpause then Press the Ladder button really quick while in Combat
7) Now with the Camera look at your side and wait 15 to 20 sec before doing something else
8) When you are frozen and looking at your side make sure to not move
9) After 15-20 sec just press your Left stick (or left arrow for PC) Then remove your thumbs right away after its Done
10) There you go. you are now glitched!
11) If you wanna stop the glitch just press up on the right stick or up arrow and its gonna stop you where you are located

Thanks for watching guy and also have a great day and keep on Gaming!

Been out for a little while, but nonetheless good job on the tutorial and the text tutorial. Don't forget to warn people that it walks by itself and they can fall out of the sky and die. Lol.

XeFinity

XeFinity

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Been out for a little while, but nonetheless good job on the tutorial and the text tutorial. Don't forget to warn people that it walks by itself and they can fall out of the sky and die. Lol.
yea i know that why i say that if you want to get out just press the left stick and remove their thumb after the glitch is working :tongue:

NUNsLAUGHTER

NUNsLAUGHTER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I was trying to find the best place to end up high in the dark zone but looking for ladders got irritating

XeFinity

XeFinity

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I was trying to find the best place to end up high in the dark zone but looking for ladders got irritating
Yea men ikr it took me some time to find some ladder lol. Like when your not looking for 1 you find them everywhere and when you are looking for one you find nothing

Exile v1

Exile v1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Very good glitch thanks, gt is TrYkzZ HD if anyone wants to play (Xb1)

oO ERBAL Oo

oO ERBAL Oo

Reaction score
Sin$
Couldnt get this to work on XB1.. Has anyone got it to work yet?? My timing must be off....

Gwiggle

Gwiggle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Works alright. Got onto the big Intrepid ship but it kicked me off. Could use it to get on a rooftop in the dark zone and go rouge. the angle isn't always the same

M

mujeongbu

Reaction score
Sin$
Could you do this in the dark zone? Imagine being rogue and just flying across the sky xD

XeFinity

XeFinity

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Could you do this in the dark zone? Imagine being rogue and just flying across the sky xD
Yes you can actually do this in the Dark Zone. But i did it yesterday and my teammate didn't see me fly they only saw me on the Ladder all the time. But when you get out the glitch by pushing the stick your actual body Teleport from the ladder to the place you are! so my teammate saw me teleport from the start to the end of the map in second! :biggrin:

ToxicDesire

ToxicDesire

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It's a pointless glitch. Yea you can do it being rogue an yea you will just aimlessly walk outta the map an end up being teleported outside a checkpoint.. It does nothing lol 
To add. It's like the glitch at extraction that spawns you at a checkpoint. Also you will still be in original spot and therefore easily seen an shot dead.

Robhunter

Robhunter

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It's a pointless glitch. Yea you can do it being rogue an yea you will just aimlessly walk outta the map an end up being teleported outside a checkpoint.. It does nothing lol 
To add. It's like the glitch at extraction that spawns you at a checkpoint. Also you will still be in original spot and therefore easily seen an shot dead.
Well, actualy you are NOT in original spot, i've tried and friends told me I "teleported" so they can't see me. I've been walking on the "outside of the zone" area, and went across the manhattan bridge, it was fun. There is a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE map actualy, even if it's not in use, but they've constructed everything, but textures were bad.

There's also a ground area, where you can't walk, with trees and buildings and stuff 4KM south from Police Academy.

O

omegaburner

Reaction score
Sin$
Well, actualy you are NOT in original spot, i've tried and friends told me I "teleported" so they can't see me. I've been walking on the "outside of the zone" area, and went across the manhattan bridge, it was fun. There is a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE map actualy, even if it's not in use, but they've constructed everything, but textures were bad.

There's also a ground area, where you can't walk, with trees and buildings and stuff 4KM south from Police Academy.
Sadly behind the Manhatten Bridge is nothing, but there's more across the Williamsburg Bridge

Top Bottom
Login
Register