Solved Xecuter NAND-X & JTAG Connection Kit installation

• Thread starter iWish IWasB1ACK
  • Start date
  • Views 2,571
I

iWish IWasB1ACK

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey everyone i am very confused on how to install the Xecuter NAND-X & JTAG Connection Kit. I want my second console to be a jtag so can any one give me a nood friendly explanation on how to do this. If you have a video that you could show me that would also be very help full. Also what is freeboot. I have the xex menu on my flash drive and do i need the freeboot thing. I want to host lobbies for mw2 nd cod 4 so please someone help me out

M

MikeLawry

Seasoned Member
Hardened Veteran Fabled Veteran Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey everyone i am very confused on how to install the Xecuter NAND-X & JTAG Connection Kit. I want my second console to be a jtag so can any one give me a nood friendly explanation on how to do this. If you have a video that you could show me that would also be very help full. Also what is freeboot. I have the xex menu on my flash drive and do i need the freeboot thing. I want to host lobbies for mw2 nd cod 4 so please someone help me out

http://www.team-xecuter.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54423

PtakacS

PtakacS

Legend
Reaction score
Sin$

Oh it all makes sense now.

M

MikeLawry

Seasoned Member
Hardened Veteran Fabled Veteran Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
now i feel stupid that is on the website thanks for the help. but i have another question do i need freeboot to host lobbies is i already have xex menu i have no idea what i am doing

I highly recommend reading alot. Before you make any attempts at this it's not going to be easy and from what I have read you don't seem to know enough.

Top Bottom
Login
Register