• Thread starter Ressko
  • Start date
  • Views 1,117
Ressko

Ressko

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi, does anyone know how much i will get for one of them. I have my old xbox with the Xecuter 3 Control panel on the front... it also has a bigger internal HDD. I would be gratefull if anyone told me how much they are worth.

Thanks

oblivioncth

oblivioncth

Mr. Cloth
Mr. Nice Guy MotM TotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi, does anyone know how much i will get for one of them. I have my old xbox with the Xecuter 3 Control panel on the front... it also has a bigger internal HDD. I would be gratefull if anyone told me how much they are worth.

Thanks
I am actually not familiar with that device but you would get more opinions posting in the 360 discussion section (even though technically it doesnt belong there).

Harben

Harben

Future IT Guy
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$

Thanks

That is a gorgeous piece of hardware, it's rare and I don't see many of those. However, I know some people have sold the X3CP alone for ~$50 back in the day.

Ressko

Ressko

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
That is a gorgeous piece of hardware, it's rare and I don't see many of those. However, I know some people have sold the X3CP alone for ~$50 back in the day.

Well thats pretty sweet because i only payed £10 for the whole console!!!

Top Bottom
Login
Register