• Thread starter Moddingbandit
  • Start date
  • Views 1,837
M

Moddingbandit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If anyone is looking for a basic and easy to use chip, this is the one. It is plug and play guys. I have a X2.6 CE and I love it. The newer ones are even better and even easier to use. It has the ost features of any chip that I know of. You dont have to worry about being banned from live either, there is a switch to make you not get into trouble. If you wanna consider this option, be sure to get this chip.

D

dArKsKaTa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
A pic of the chip and solderless adapter is in my avatar. But i soldered mine.

M

Moddingbandit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yea thats whay I like. Soldered is better but more difficult.

C

CrippLed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm afraid to solder something to my xbox it would probably burn right through it :frown:

M

Moddingbandit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yea don't do it unless you have good experience with a solder gun. You might fry the mobo or ruin the chip. Get a solderless one or better yet, just have someone install it for you.

I

idkjosh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I want a chip, I just dont want to spend the money. Also If i did spend the money, and i ****ed it up, i would be pissed and throw my xbox threw the wall. =[

N

Nomad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I hope I can ask this here but what exactly are the advantages of a chipped xbox? I am very new so please be kind in your responses. I softmodded mine. But I am curious about this as well.

M

Moddingbandit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
well a chip can make it where if you screw something up software wise, it is ALWAYS fixable. You can run hdd's when unlocked. and More. You dont have to install a loader, just a dash and voila easy. Hard drive upgrades are easy as well.

Swanson HD

Swanson HD

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
What do mod chip allow you to do better then softmods and please tell me in detail cuz i have never modded but im definetly looking into it.

B

blindfish

Reaction score
Sin$
hey i new to modding and i just bought a x3 ce and i was woundering whats involved im modding, i mean like can you change weapons, and maps and stuff, and is it hard for a complete nobie like me.

Top Bottom
Login
Register