What's new
  • This section is for Modded Lobby Hosting ONLY
    To avoid warnings or deleted threads, Please ensure you provide proof of hosting including your Se7ensins name. Do not charge for lobbies or offer Recoveries unless explicitly approved by Admin.
    Thanks!

xDNx MoDz|AW XP Lobby + 30th Prestige + Coloured Classes & More

• Thread starter xDNx MoDz
  • Start date
  • Views 5,285
Status
Not open for further replies.
xDNx MoDz

xDNx MoDz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is the fakes the lobby I've seen so far 

He keeps updating his post and he is offline for 50 mins and I was in his lobby for 2hours 10mins what a waste of time
Didn't you see that I changed my post to offline and all of that why before I did a private lobby if you read that was my last lobby for AW for the night and i'm not fake a have proof so you can't say anything that's your problem that you stayed in the lobby even though I changed it offline way before you all joined. 
Didn't you see that I changed my post to offline and all of that why before I did a private lobby if you read that was my last lobby for AW for the night and i'm not fake a have proof so you can't say anything that's your problem that you stayed in the lobby even though I changed it offline way before you all joined.
and also I did host about 10 or way more lobbys you just missed it all but yeah if you read my post I changed it offline on the last lobby then left my xbox there so that's your problem that you wasted your time and also i'll be hosting again now

xDNx MoDz

xDNx MoDz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
we've been sitting in a pre-game for over 25mins...i'm willing to donate if you're willing to not waste my time...
and like I said I didn't waste your time you did I changed it to offline before I started the last lobby so you should have read it

Z

ZombieLandV19

Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you dude juste send me a message im on friend list M3LON x PANDA 
On your friend request

ZombieSlayer603

ZombieSlayer603

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey I was in your lobby earlier and got master preatge but I was wondering if I could join and get colerd classes and everything royalty and you legit man thx so much

Last edited:
xDNx MoDz

xDNx MoDz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ACCOUNT IS BANNED I USED THE WRONG STEALTH I'LL BE BACK. sorry for caps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register