Not open for further replies.

MW3 HACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This guy 1000% legit

Retail2Retail

Enthusiast
Reaction score
we've been sitting in a pre-game for over 25mins...i'm willing to donate if you're willing to not waste my time...

IJackz v2

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Welcome to xDNx MoDz Lobbies

Donations?

Donations are not required but helps me a lot to host free lobbies for you. I Accept all, Paypal? https://www.paypal.me/xDNxGamingAU or Paypal: [email protected]

What I Host?

Games i Host Here"]ALL CODs, ALL GTA & More

What I'm Hosting Now?
Nothing At the moment

Online|Offline?
If Online is green then I'm Online but if Offline is Green then i'm Offline

How to get in my Lobbies?
Send a Friend Request/Private Chat To my GT

GT?
xDNx S7S

Rules?
1. DO NOT KILL OTHERS and NO SCREAMING.
2.Once everything has been given leave to let other members in the community to join.
3. Be respectful to every player in the lobby
4. If the rules have been broken you will be banned & kicked from my lobbies.

Proof?

Ban List?
No one Yet!

Need To Contact Me?

PM me on here.

READ!!!
Sorry everyone I have been away for a while and also haven't had time, sorry to the people who couldn't get in or lag out once in. i'm trying my best to get everyone in and when people dont listen my game/stealth lags me off online and please don't stop fake because your not getting in I have proof and also I have hosted lobbies so i'm not fake but yeah sorry.

Edit- Remember Se7enSins & I are not responsible for any Bans/Suspend from xbox live remember before joining Se7enSins or my Lobbies you are doing it at your own risk.

When will you host again I just missed you :frown:

Donations?

Donations are not required but helps me a lot to host free lobbies for you. I Accept all, Paypal? https://www.paypal.me/xDNxGamingAU or Paypal: [email protected]

What I Host?

What I'm Hosting Now?
Nothing At the moment

Online|Offline?

GT?
xDNx S7S

Rules?
2.Once everything has been given leave to let other members in the community to join.

Proof?

Ban List?
No one Yet!

Need To Contact Me?

PM me on here.

READ!!!
Sorry everyone I have been away for a while and also haven't had time, sorry to the people who couldn't get in or lag out once in. i'm trying my best to get everyone in and when people dont listen my game/stealth lags me off online and please don't stop fake because your not getting in I have proof and also I have hosted lobbies so i'm not fake but yeah sorry.

Edit- Remember Se7enSins & I are not responsible for any Bans/Suspend from xbox live remember before joining Se7enSins or my Lobbies you are doing it at your own risk.

Legit

IJackz v2

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Donations?

What I Host?

What I'm Hosting Now?
Nothing At the moment

Online|Offline?

GT?
xDNx S7S

Rules?

Proof?

Ban List?
No one Yet!

Need To Contact Me?

PM me on here.

READ!!!

People are just leaving now

IJackz v2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you gonna start I've been here for almost an hour and you ain't doing anything but still updating the post

BoltsFFA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
do you guys even look at the Online/Offline

IJackz v2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
and then goes offline wow ****ing retard
This is the fakes the lobby I've seen so far 

Donations?

What I Host?

What I'm Hosting Now?
Nothing At the moment

Online|Offline?

GT?
xDNx S7S

Rules?

Proof?

Ban List?
No one Yet!

Need To Contact Me?

PM me on here.

READ!!!

He keeps updating his post and he is offline for 50 mins and I was in his lobby for 2hours 10mins what a waste of time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom