What's new

Question XDK Help Request

A

AceBenji

Reaction score
Sin$
I just got a brand new Demo XDK for a reasonable price. It's pretty empty, there are no xex files, no any hardware demos, just absolutely nothing. I want to use it to it's absolute potential and get the most out of it. What to do? Any recommendations, tips, facts? What should I download, and I so may I please have links? Thank you.

*I so

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I just got a brand new Demo XDK for a reasonable price. It's pretty empty, there are no xex files, no any hardware demos, just absolutely nothing. I want to use it to it's absolute potential and get the most out of it. What to do? Any recommendations, tips, facts? What should I download, and I so may I please have links? Thank you.

*I so
You can learn more about your console here: https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/official-xedk-xdk-xbox-one-xdk-discussion-guide.902168/

Should be some downloads at the bottom of that post as well which may be useful to you.

Professional Professional

Professional

Professional

Admin
Administrator
Hidden Devils
Programmer Bug Finder Supreme Bounty Hunter
Reaction score
Sin$
Look in the 360 SDK documentation if you're interested in developing homebrew for your xdk. Otherwise I'd look for debug or prototype versions of games to mess around with. You could also look into shadowboot stuff if you wanna be a bit more "1337"

A

AceBenji

Reaction score
Sin$
Look in the 360 SDK documentation if you're interested in developing homebrew for your xdk. Otherwise I'd look for debug or prototype versions of games to mess around with. You could also look into shadowboot stuff if you wanna be a bit more "1337"
Professional Professional Hello Professional, please read my conversation. I believe it's too late already.

Top Bottom
Login
Register