What's new

Discussion xDFA 1.1

X

xDFA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey, xDFA here (now eXiLe xPoiZon)

Someone please test most of the features on a Jtag, just so no one wastes any discs.

Updated to now have a melee taser, and better concrete sea and I took planes out of the airport, tim could you check if these work? Thankssss!

To see what was in it before, check here: http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/topic/248238-xdfas-release-quite-good-please-read/

These are the exact mods I'm going to use, so I will have no advantage over you if you have them

Download link
http://www.mediafire.com/?nikg2mzqjzin2aj

Thanks, eXiLe xPoiZon

P.S. No arguments this time lads!

tim008

tim008

Retired Diet Mod
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Give me 10, just downloaded. Going to transfer to jtag and test sea now.

DFA, please take down the download links, these freeze upon startup/loading screens. The point at which they do, indicates an error in the handling file.

Do not download the above links!

Download this link instead: x DFA V1.1 Fixed mods.

P.S. The concrete sea still does not work.

X

xDFA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Give me 10, just downloaded. Going to transfer to jtag and test sea now.

DFA, please take down the download links, these freeze upon startup/loading screens. The point at which they do, indicates an error in the handling file.

Do not download the above links!

Download this link instead: x DFA V1.1 Fixed mods.

P.S. The concrete sea still does not work.

Done, thanks for the help!

A

AiiRSTRiiKE

Reaction score
Sin$
Done, thanks for the help!

Edward my lil bro you fail
tongue.gif
laugh.gif
Keep it up though mate :smile: Tim's the best modder your gonna get for helping you. :smile:
thumbup1.gif
But like i said to you, i won't be modding till about september till the warranty on my Elite runs out.

ShawtayNate

ShawtayNate

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Edward my lil bro you fail
tongue.gif
laugh.gif
Keep it up though mate :smile: Tim's the best modder your gonna get for helping you. :smile:
thumbup1.gif
But like i said to you, i won't be modding till about september till the warranty on my Elite runs out.

p*ssy, im modding on my 2010 elite....... its flashed too....

A

AiiRSTRiiKE

Reaction score
Sin$
p*ssy, im modding on my 2010 elite....... its flashed too....
As you gave me Advice in my post a minute ago I'm not going to have a go at you simply because i asked for advice and you gave me some. However it's my turn to give you some advice and that would be to use better English grammar, because is it possible at all that you could use a better word than the word "P*ssy"? and with you ending with so many "...." you obviously want to continue as that is seen as a cliff hanger in the English grammar
cool.gif

You seem an alright guy.. Keep it that way :smile:

ShawtayNate

ShawtayNate

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well, depends on who it is. i don't like some people on here... add me on XBL , Gt same as name..

A

AiiRSTRiiKE

Reaction score
Sin$
Well, depends on who it is. i don't like some people on here... add me on XBL , Gt same as name..
I Understand what you're on about :smile: I hate it when you get ******s moaning and groaning on this forum, i mean its about modding and giving others such as beginners tips and advice and a place where the not proper modders can leech and get already made mods so they don't need to worry about the fuss.
laugh.gif
:smile: I'm on holiday at the moment in Turkey so if you could add me, My Gamertag is: AshbyUK x 2010
cool.gif
If i have no room on my friends list send my GT a message and the next time i get on Xbox.com I'll delete someone or just accept you :smile:

tim008

tim008

Retired Diet Mod
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
If i you want a cheapish xbox, i can sell you a new 1 (in the wrapper) i have lying around for £70.
Trade me a broken 360 for it, and its yours for £50.
Its a Falcon too :wink:

X

xDFA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If i you want a cheapish xbox, i can sell you a new 1 (in the wrapper) i have lying around for £70.
Trade me a broken 360 for it, and its yours for £50.
Its a Falcon too :wink:

Can you Jtag it for some extra money?

tim008

tim008

Retired Diet Mod
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
No, this 1 is brand new running 9199.

I have 3 unbanned expliotables here waiting to be shipped to London to be tagged.
If you want to buy 1, hit me up in pm :wink:

Top Bottom
Login
Register