What's new

Solved Xbr3 To Freeboot 0.032 E71 Bad Blocks Help?

• Thread starter reyalp063
  • Start date
  • Views 558
R

reyalp063

Reaction score
hi guys. i updated my falcon from xbr to freeboot and cpu key matched my original nand. i built the image with freeboottoolboxmaker22 and updated using the xell eject button boot method. everything seemed to go welland after the power off i rebooted only to see my 360 go to the e71 error screen with red light on front of the xbox. i have discovered my original nand has bad blocks and the guy i got the jtag off rebuilt me an xbr image which i used to reflash my 360. he then said

"You'll have to make the updflash using freepig. The bad blocks from your original nand are below:

Found Block ID 0x02AF at offset 0x01077C00
Found Block ID 0x00AD at offset 0x0107BE00

You'll have to get someone from IRC or the forums help you manually offset these blocks to the end of the freeboot image.

Put this in a forum and I'm sure someone will give you the lines you need.

I've not manually moved blocks for a long time otherwise I'd do it for you. Easy to mess up if you don't have the experience so best to get someone who has done this many times to assist.

Let me know if you have success."

i was hoping someone here with the expertise may be able to help. as things stand my jtag is useless for new xbla games and new iso games. but i heard if i remove the updates from the iso games they will still work (not sure if this works with all games myself as i use my non jtag for most iso games burned on dl dvds.

i aint heard of no workaround or any way to remove the updates or patch the latest arcade games to work with xbr so i guess i am stuck trying to update to freeboot 0.032 with no success. damn bad blocks sad.gif if anyone can help me fix this bad blocks problem with my nand or fix it for me it would be greatly appreciated.

any help would be great guys.
cheers.

G

GYPSYMODZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well bro i would but i dont completely understand

maybe pm and jtager they will be alot of help just got to bst section

and look for some 1 who jtags

R

reyalp063

Reaction score
nevermind guys, i had some help from someone at another forum. remapped the bad blocks and my jtag is running freeboot 0.032 now :smile:

Top Bottom