What's new

Solved XboxLiveLogon Help Please

Zamaa x

Zamaa x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello, i recently tried setting up the XboxLiveLogon files and when i reset the console it got stuck and kept on rebooting the xbox logo, so i was hoping someone could assist me and tell me what caused it and give me a small tutorial so i can ensure i do it correctly.

Thanks in advance.

GreatJourney

GreatJourney

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What is all in the folder? The only thing that has to be in there is your CPUKey, KV, and the HV.bin. The XboxLiveLogon.xex and launch.ini in the root of your HDD. If your plugin says "HDD:/XboxLiveLogon/XboxLiveLogon" then it wont work. It has to say "HDD:/XboxLiveLogon"

Zamaa x

Zamaa x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What is all in the folder? The only thing that has to be in there is your CPUKey, KV, and the HV.bin. The XboxLiveLogon.xex and launch.ini in the root of your HDD. If your plugin says "HDD:/XboxLiveLogon/XboxLiveLogon" then it wont work. It has to say "HDD:/XboxLiveLogon"

Thats what i had in there, just the kv.bin was empty as kv is on the nand and didnt do anything with the hv.bin as don't know what it is, i'll retry it all tomorrow and if not i'll PM you, thanks for your help!

GreatJourney

GreatJourney

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you still have the kv.bin on your computer from when you bought it, just put it on a USB or use neighborhood, and put it in the folder.

Top Bottom
Login
Register