What's new
  • This section is for Modded Lobby Hosting ONLY
    To avoid warnings or deleted threads, Please ensure you provide proof of hosting including your Se7ensins name. Do not charge for lobbies or offer Recoveries unless explicitly approved by Admin.
    Thanks!

XboxLiveHackz's Modded BoII | Free Zombies Set-Ups | multiplayer "Iron Wolf v2" | Mod Menu | Proof!

Status
Not open for further replies.
XboxLiveHackz

XboxLiveHackz

XboxLiveHackz At its Best!
Reaction score
Sin$
108bmvs.png

We Are one of few hoster's who host on BoII for free and Enjoys it, We do wish you would consider Donating as it Does cost Alot to run theses lobbies (KeyVaults And Stealth) But as always Lobbies are 100% FREE.

Please Donate to email: [email protected] He was so kind to help me on my first day of stealth of buying it and helping on the set up. And it would be nice to thank him for his support :smile:

AT ANY POINT I DO NOT INVITE YOU OR GO OFFLINE PLEASE "Consider the fallowing"
1, BEEN BANNED
2, KV BANNED
3, FATAL CRASH (1 OR 2ND REASON)

4, WEN'T TO BED
5, TROLLING ONLINE
(NORMALLY LEAVE MY SEHH OPEN)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4if11u.png

ALL LOBBIES ARE CLOSED NEED STEALTH TIME, PLEASE CONSIDER DONATING BUT IS NOT REQUIRED.

Lobbies can change from open to closed or closed to open, at any point. A lot of you are saying I can't Charge on Se7ensins Witch you are CORRECT I can not, But when my Lobbies are "Closed", I have all rights to charge/Not host for you. but when my lobbies are Open I can not Charge. And im hosting for se7ensins.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

33c1wsj.png

GamerTag: TurnedMoss8160

I have all rights to reject you from my lobbies if i don't like your behavior against other players with then the lobby. I do NOT Invite you So don't ask me to, You must join on your own as everyone does.

10pq7uq.png

Game Set up forum Request, All "Game Set Ups", Are done on maps that I chose that Work on my console. If you would like a "Game Set up" please Replay me with a message of your GAMERTAG, Once ur invited you will have 3mn to invite your friends if they don't join ill will leave as i have other people to do All Games Are Online I will provide You with 100.000 points, God Mode and 1-2 good guns

2myot3s.png

Like, Comment, Subscribe

2myzwhs.png

Legit in the lobby right now
LEGIT GT TheCoffeBeast
LEGIT GT:Twisterhotz
IM LEGIT GT:LEGIT GAMER1017

( the irony)

All vouchers Are people who have been in my games and know that I am legit. So they are so kind and replay with Words like "Legit", "100% legit", "Worth Joining". Etc. I do not make them up as you can check the replays.

4qlulz.png

xxllllxxlllllxx

If Your a banned player you are NOT WELCOMED into any of my lobbies. Because you have broken the rules or Rude/Disrespectful to any of the Players that join my game. All ban periods are for Ever and cannot be undone!

Last edited:
XboxLiveHackz

XboxLiveHackz

XboxLiveHackz At its Best!
Reaction score
Sin$
Not legit he kicks people makes them wait then p*****s out and goes offline so there was no modded lobbie
Hey dumba** I was making a emblem and ACC got banned
SO chill ur self 
Not legit he kicks people makes them wait then p*****s out and goes offline so there was no modded lobbie
So if you cant WAIT dont bother joining

Aimso

Aimso

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Wait should I be scared if he got banned does that mean I could get banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register