Solved Xbox360.rpf Size?

• Thread starter Cold Tactics
  • Start date
  • Views 179
C

FiiRE WOLF

Getting There
Reaction score
Is there a way to reduce the size? Because for example DSE's mods have a xbox360.rpf that is:
Smaller
Has all original files
Has modded files that are larger than the ones that were replaced

I would use his but he has his name everywhere from the loadingscreen pictures to the headlights, but I don't want to waste a disk by replacing the xbox360.rpf with a larger one and corrupting my ISO.

Thanks to anyone who can help...

E

Evil Blunt

Getting There
Reaction score
Is there a way to reduce the size? Because for example DSE's mods have a xbox360.rpf that is:
Smaller
Has all original files
Has modded files that are larger than the ones that were replaced

I would use his but he has his name everywhere from the loadingscreen pictures to the headlights, but I don't want to waste a disk by replacing the xbox360.rpf with a larger one and corrupting my ISO.

Thanks to anyone who can help...

Yes you can dummy out the html webpages to save space what you want to do is find a small html webpage and duplicate it and rename to whichever one you want to reduce the size of and overwrite some of the larger html pages with the smaller one.

C

FiiRE WOLF

Getting There
Reaction score
Yes you can dummy out the html webpages to save space what you want to do is find a small html webpage and duplicate it and rename to whichever one you want to reduce the size of and overwrite some of the larger html pages with the smaller one.

Thanks for replying, the only people that actually help others in the support section are you, Duck, and SneakiestKent...

Top Bottom