Solved xbox360 retail games on a rgh?

• Thread starter MarkSantarone
  • Start date
  • Views 508
M

MarkSantarone

Reaction score
Sin$
hey guys im new to the whole modding thing, and I was wondering if there is a way to take a game bought on a retail xbox and put it on my rgh? I just got shadow of mordor and id like to put it on my rgh, any ideas?

frayed

frayed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
360 content manager is way better than xm360

if you have your files in a content folder already, either ftp them to the content folder on your internal drive or allow 360 content manager to move them to the correct location

Professional

Professional

Admin
Administrator
Hidden Devils
Programmer Bug Finder Supreme Bounty Hunter
Reaction score
Sin$
360 content manager is way better than xm360

if you have your files in a content folder already, either ftp them to the content folder on your internal drive or allow 360 content manager to move them to the correct location
FTP is sometimes slow as **** though...

WarHeadinc

WarHeadinc

7sin's Lobby Hoster
Hidden Devils
Donator A Milli 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
FTP is sometimes slow as **** though...
I can agree on this somewhat. Its fast for me. 
i could be wrong but ... unlock it with 360 content manager, put it in your rgh and play
he would have to unlock it anyways
hey guys im new to the whole modding thing, and I was wondering if there is a way to take a game bought on a retail xbox and put it on my rgh? I just got shadow of mordor and id like to put it on my rgh, any ideas?
Just move the game on your rgh console. You need to use XM360 or 360 Content Manager (I never used that before) to unlock the game for your rgh. Then you can play. Once unlocked you cant put it back on your Retail. The game will show it as corrupted.

Top Bottom
Login
Register