Solved XBOX360 INSTALLATION PROBLEMS [ PLEASE READ]

• Thread starter RastaKing
  • Start date
  • Views 223
R

RastaKing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hello guys i am starting to have problems with installing disc,s the my hdd i have 2 250g slims but 1 of them is having problems installing mods so i was woundering if you guys could help me out so here is my problem-

- ok so basicly it waint install to my hdd but yet it installs on my other xbox and it will install the origanl disc,s but its not seem to want to install copys any more so lets say "says i got the retal copy of a game it will install no problem BUT when i try install a copy virsonit seems to start installing then stops and starts agen and it will do that till it gets to 43% / 49% and then says carnt read disc " but yet i install the same disc to my other xbox and it works so am confused on why its doing it has any one got any ideas thanks

A

ap ii intense

Crescent Fresh
Reaction score
my old xbox did that and i think that means the laser is going

R

RastaKing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
my old xbox did that and i think that means the laser is going
thats what i fort but it installs retale disc,s no problem and i did change the laser about 5 days ago but too one out of my consoled banned on becouse it was a bit better but yh it mite be laser and has any one else got any ideas

R

RastaKing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
update :

i changed laser + oiled and greesed the rods and still same :frown: any one got any more ideas

Top Bottom