• Thread starter musicislifeeeeee
  • Start date
  • Views 616
musicislifeeeeee

musicislifeeeeee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi so recently after putting a new kv on and updating i got two day's of playing got banned put new kv on and now it say's this console can't play until Subscriptions payments are up to date but i haven't bought anything on that xbox can someone please help me

NETO0214

NETO0214

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Looks like It was part from one of those xbox best buy was giving for $100 if u subscribe with TWC

I suggest to swap kv out

If not create new xebuild with no mobile option click

Last edited:
musicislifeeeeee

musicislifeeeeee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I can't cause i can't get into XEX menu without saying my payments aren't up to date so i can't really even flash a new kv/nand on it either

HuskerHeaven

HuskerHeaven

when I took his glass of champagne...
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Delete all accounts and clear cache
It has nothing to do with the account.

I can't cause i can't get into XEX menu without saying my payments aren't up to date so i can't really even flash a new kv/nand on it either
Unplug it from your lan cable or turn off WiFi and reflash with no mobile selected.

musicislifeeeeee

musicislifeeeeee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Raw Flash doesn't work for me so what can i use to flash the nand like so basically do what i did before but with the laptop's wifi turned off or Xbox's?

musicislifeeeeee

musicislifeeeeee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nope as soon as i hit like XEX Menu or something it'll come up with that same error the only way i know to write the nand with out a JRPV2 which i do have... Just would rather not risk screwing it up more than it's already screwed up

Green_Man

Green_Man

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Nope as soon as i hit like XEX Menu or something it'll come up with that same error the only way i know to write the nand with out a JRPV2 which i do have... Just would rather not risk screwing it up more than it's already screwed up
Even with your internet box turned off correct?

NETO0214

NETO0214

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
If it's a 4gb its not compatible with jr programmer v2 u will need a 4gb nand reader

That's the only way to fix it by swapping kv but only way to do that is going is writing NAND manually

Green_Man

Green_Man

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Try getting your launch.ini via ftp or neighbourhood and set the .xex for simple 360 nand flasher as a plugin then reboot, see if that works, just a idea. :tongue:

musicislifeeeeee

musicislifeeeeee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
okay thank's i got AW to work before that error sorry should've been more deatlied about that also sorry about spelling

Top Bottom
Login
Register