What's new

Patched Xbox1 creator OTR

Code_red

Code_red

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
OK don't haze me been trying few things. Not sure if this has always been the outcome, but anyway.
1)go to creator finish a published race.
2)when alert comes up, dashboard join friends game.
3)wait for other alert screen to pop-up behind creator alert 15 20 sec.
4)hit X on retry then wait on other alert screen. You'll hear your in the race.
5)hit A to accept join friends.
Now this is where I've gotten. When I join friend in session I always time out and say going to SP. But I go online instead. Was wanting to try a friend in mission for alert screen to spectate. Maybe have invite sent from friend before start? Finish mission, race he go to freemode maybe IDK. Anyway hope that makes cents$ somehow. Just some input or more heads might get something to work. Be easy on me fellas, and gals. 
[QUOe_red, post: 11927188, member: 879639"]OK don't haze me been trying few things. Not sure if this has always been the outcome, but anyway.
1)go to creator finish a published race.
2)when alert comes up, dashboard join friends game.
3)wait for other alert screen to pop-up behind creator alert 15 20 sec.
4)hit X on retry then wait on other alert screen. You'll hear your in the race.
5)hit A to accept join friends.
Now this is where I've gotten. When I join friend in session I always time out and say going to SP. But I go online instead. Was wanting to try a friend in mission for alert screen to spectate. Maybe have invite sent from friend before start? Finish mission, race he go to freemode maybe IDK. Anyway hope that makes cents$ somehow. Just some input or more heads might get something to work. Be easy on me fellas, and gals.[/QUOTE]
Also havent done this in private. No one been on.

johnny bana

johnny bana

Dupin Aficionado
Reaction score
Sin$
In step number 2, with alert screen up, can you dashboard join playlist (not friends game.) When alert pops up, cancel. You should spawn back into a glitched creator. Then try and join a friend and see what happens.

This is like the creator to MP, we were doing on PS4 all week. Your just missing a step.

Code_red

Code_red

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Xbox1 doesn't have playlist at dashboard. That's why I was trying anything ATM.

johnny bana

johnny bana

Dupin Aficionado
Reaction score
Sin$
Xbox1 doesn't have playlist at dashboard. That's why I was trying anything ATM.

Have you published a playlist recently, is there any recent activities or anything you can access it from?

Code_red

Code_red

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Not from dashboard. Only pause menu on Xbox 1. Maybe have a friend in a playlist and access him from dashboard?

johnny bana

johnny bana

Dupin Aficionado
Reaction score
Sin$
Not from dashboard. Only pause menu on Xbox 1. Maybe have a friend in a playlist and access him from dashboard?

Can you access pause menu? We were using PS button, which I think is like dashboard, not pause menu.

Code_red

Code_red

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
OTE="johnny bana, post: 11928082, member: 808848"]Can you access pause menu? We were using PS button, which I think is like dashboard, not pause menu.[/QUOTE]
Unfortunately no we cannot.

johnny bana

johnny bana

Dupin Aficionado
Reaction score
Sin$
Try this then, finish test race, keep alert screen up. join friend but on first alert, back out (hopefully putting you back in glitched creator and not in the alert screen.) Join friend again, this time accept alert.

Still a few steps after that, but worth a try.

Code_red

Code_red

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Also might try the spectate and have friend finish like freemode? Might kick you back half off never know.

johnny bana

johnny bana

Dupin Aficionado
Reaction score
Sin$
I was thinking about bringing creator into multiplayer. Don't worry about the OTR part. If you can get creator into MP. Then OTR steps are already established.

Top Bottom
Login
Register