• Thread starter killarzachary
  • Start date
  • Views 759
K

killarzachary

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have checked and their is no error code, but you do get the message saying that something is wrong with your xbox.

It happens most of the time when I turn on my xbox. you here a series of four cuchunck sounds. Four second after the fourth one sounded it repeats. Sometimes when I turn it off and then on again while its on its side and i'm applying pressure to it, it begins to work again. Sometimes it takes a couple hours to get running again, but ussualy it only takes a few minutes. Most of the recent times this has happened it takes a few hours to get to work. I have taken time to put my ear up to the xbox and listen for where the sound is coming from, and all I know is that its coming from the front or middle of the right side.

It is urgent that I get this to work again.

R

RvB rox

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
does it sound like a weird sicking or something happening to the cd cuz the same thing happens 2 me but i think it is the plastic thing going into the cd so it could actually spin and load but as long as it works i guess it is ok but if you want you can
1 replace the drive
or
2get it fixed but as long as you never took it apart or anything

K

killarzachary

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
RvB rox said:
does it sound like a weird sicking or something happening to the cd cuz the same thing happens 2 me but i think it is the plastic thing going into the cd so it could actually spin and load but as long as it works i guess it is ok but if you want you can
1 replace the drive
or
2get it fixed but as long as you never took it apart or anything

I has nothing to do with the CD and besides, the CD player is on the other side.

K

knockem

Contributor
Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
yea i have the same problem with one of my xboxs but my xbox freezes its your hard drive i know mine is about to die because after mine freezes i get error code 7 or 21 but if your hard drive doesnt freeze it might just be on the virge or something may be loose if u apply pressure and it works

K

killarzachary

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
knockem said:
yea i have the same problem with one of my xboxs but my xbox freezes its your hard drive i know mine is about to die because after mine freezes i get error code 7 or 21 but if your hard drive doesnt freeze it might just be on the virge or something may be loose if u apply pressure and it works

I guess i'll open it up and take a look eventually.

K

killarzachary

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
knockem said:
if you still have warranty just send it in but if u dont yea go for it and open it

I dont have a warrenty and besides that I modded it so they'll just send it back to me.

Top Bottom
Login
Register