What's new

Solved Xbox wont boot into freestyle dash anymore?

• Thread starter larsbb
  • Start date
  • Views 6,087
L

larsbb

Reaction score
Hi, i ftp:ed some games today and did by a misstake delete the file "default.xex" the file was placed in the root of the harddrive, now when i start my xbox it boots to NXE (original dashboard) and all i can do is play my arcade games.

How can i fix this? i dont have any dvd-drive installed so i guess i have to install trough USB, since i can't use the ftp from NXE dash (i think?) i guess i have to install freestyle dash again somehow? anyone knows a fix?

Thanks for the help!

B

Brother Jordan

מספר אחד
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
lol wow...
Put freestyle dash installer on a USB drive and run the demo.

L

larsbb

Reaction score
is it that simple? haha, well thanks for the answers mate!

Last edited:
B

bradyy

Reaction score
o_O .... ? Seriously ....

T

TheyCallMeDeus

Getting There
Reaction score
... why did you buy a RGH again.

ON-TOPIC:
Copy it over from XexMenu...

L

larsbb

Reaction score
lol, everythings is working great now. Thanks for all the help.

The problem was that i didnt have xex menue installed> i was not able to re-do the FSD setup.

B

besi

Reaction score
I have the same problem. My Xbox 360 will not start on freestyle 3 any more. I've installed an usb drive with xex menu, and it shows me nothing. What next?

T

TheyCallMeDeus

Getting There
Reaction score
I have the same problem. My Xbox 360 will not start on freestyle 3 any more. I've installed an usb drive with xex menu, and it shows me nothing. What next?
Read the second post in the thread...

V

ViPxNaThAn831

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i installed freestyle dasdh and dowqnloaded the lastest version and then it was ment to restart and the f3 logo appear and boot into f3 but it didnt it loaded normal dash... and ideas (dont ask a stupid question like have i got a jtag or rgh because yes i have :biggrin:)

T

TheyCallMeNemo

Getting There
Reaction score
i installed freestyle dasdh and dowqnloaded the lastest version and then it was ment to restart and the f3 logo appear and boot into f3 but it didnt it loaded normal dash... and ideas (dont ask a stupid question like have i got a jtag or rgh because yes i have :biggrin:)

Start a new topic for your question if you expect an answer.

Top Bottom