Xbox weak link!

• Thread starter ZeroNoHero
  • Start date
  • Views 2,014
Z

ZeroNoHero

Reaction score
Sin$
I found the easiest hard way into xbox1 the weakest point in security is within both the xbox360 & 1. It's when you swap over an first initially sign in.

Melissa is a typical macro virus which has an unusual payload, when a user opens an infected document, the virus will attempt to e mail a copy of this document to up to 50 other people, using Microsoft Outlook. If you attached the files from the 360 then shoot it to the one then it will get bypassed or at least mine file got bypassed but I didn't have or mod anything just simply opening my mind up to a larger picture we have to use Microsoft to get into it's on system without even missing with the hardware majorly all the equipment in the Xbox will do so.

Turtle wave

Turtle wave

Truth ent. Rgh support
Reaction score
Sin$
I found the easiest hard way into xbox1 the weakest point in security is within both the xbox360 & 1. It's when you swap over an first initially sign in.

Melissa is a typical macro virus which has an unusual payload, when a user opens an infected document, the virus will attempt to e mail a copy of this document to up to 50 other people, using Microsoft Outlook. If you attached the files from the 360 then shoot it to the one then it will get bypassed or at least mine file got bypassed but I didn't have or mod anything just simply opening my mind up to a larger picture we have to use Microsoft to get into it's on system without even missing with the hardware majorly all the equipment in the Xbox will do so.
Don't think the issue is getting into the xbox. They already have the development tools. Everything i have read goes into the different vms the xbox one uses.

While we have development kits already for the one they are only good for certain vms. Far as i know nobody has "penetrated" the "sandbox" to make real use of this.

I don't think account sercurity will be the thing that lets us get inside the sandbox to really make use of the tools already available, but id love to be surprised.

Z

ZeroNoHero

Reaction score
Sin$
I'm just saying that would be the only way getting through without changing anything internally but anything is possible an it would be the weakest way into the console to upload stuff

Tweak360

Tweak360

Reaction score
Sin$
I'd like to see Xbox One hacked & an Stealth Service available, so i can piss off as many kids as possible while not getting banned. If only i could drop $150 for Life Time on XBLS.NINJA! $1500.00 is insane! I'd rather just pay for LifeTime an forget the monthly payments. Only XBLS.NINJA removed Life Time from its Stealth Service.

As for Xbox One : If sure theres a way to read out the rom & dump all the code. Chris Tarnosky told me anything can be hacked, you just gotta know how to hack it.

i may buy a few consoles just to test em, an try to get to the data bus an control line. I'm not a noob, i hacked a Smart card that was used for Dish Network. I haven't touched it much lately due to Cannabis production & product line. I'll get back to ya if i find a way to crack it with out needing a mod chip!

J

Jon360

Reaction score
Sin$
The only thing i can think of is to mod the Factory Reset updates from a usb thats how they modded other consoles

Last edited:
S

Sketch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'd like to see Xbox One hacked & an Stealth Service available, so i can piss off as many kids as possible while not getting banned. If only i could drop $150 for Life Time on XBLS.NINJA! $1500.00 is insane! I'd rather just pay for LifeTime an forget the monthly payments. Only XBLS.NINJA removed Life Time from its Stealth Service.

As for Xbox One : If sure theres a way to read out the rom & dump all the code. Chris Tarnosky told me anything can be hacked, you just gotta know how to hack it.

i may buy a few consoles just to test em, an try to get to the data bus an control line. I'm not a noob, i hacked a Smart card that was used for Dish Network. I haven't touched it much lately due to Cannabis production & product line. I'll get back to ya if i find a way to crack it with out needing a mod chip!
I can tell you right now that nothing like NiNJA will be brought over to the Xbox One. It's not going to happen. Exploit is most likely not going to happen. Or at least publicly anymore.

Top Bottom
Login
Register