Solved Xbox update problem PLEASE help

• Thread starter zaxuhbeast
  • Start date
  • Views 115
Z

zaxuhbeast

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys. I updated to the latest dash and everything updated fine. I added my new kv and restarted console as usual about 5 times. Usually takes about 5 restarts for me to get unbanned. where I messed up was not putting the new stealth on before adding the kv I guess. After that 5th boot up now it shows the Xbox 360 load logo and then gets stuck at loading screen right before it shows dashboard.... tried restarting tons of times but won't get any further . Is there anyway to fix this. I wish I could just add the stealth on xex menu but I can't get that far on the console. If anyone knows a fix I would greatly appreciate the help. Thanks guys

N

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Hey guys. I updated to the latest dash and everything updated fine. I added my new kv and restarted console as usual about 5 times. Usually takes about 5 restarts for me to get unbanned. where I messed up was not putting the new stealth on before adding the kv I guess. After that 5th boot up now it shows the Xbox 360 load logo and then gets stuck at loading screen right before it shows dashboard.... tried restarting tons of times but won't get any further . Is there anyway to fix this. I wish I could just add the stealth on xex menu but I can't get that far on the console. If anyone knows a fix I would greatly appreciate the help. Thanks guys

Hit the power button, and a second later hit the Eject button.

What that does is disable Plugins from being loaded, and allows you to remove the old stealth.

Z

zaxuhbeast

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got it! Thanks. Is tu18 bypass still good for bo2?

Top Bottom