What's new

Solved Xbox Trinity RGH Dashboard

M

Morkare

Reaction score
Hey everyone, i'm just a little new to the whole rgh world and from research and utilities i'm able to do everything myself i'm just curious on the dashboard. So currently for my xbox I have dashboard 2.0.16767.0, I couldn't find a dash download for j-runner so I assumed there was none. I haven't updated my console cause I'm still waiting on my CR4 XL. Can I upgrade to the latest dash and still RGH my xbox or should I stick with my current dash, if so does someone have the dash download for j-runner. My plans are to go online and just host private zombie lobbies for my brother and friends but currently i'm just having an issue with dashboard. Thank you so much for the help and taking the time to read this I truly appreciate it! :smile:

Noobert

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Trifecta Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Hey everyone, i'm just a little new to the whole rgh world and from research and utilities i'm able to do everything myself i'm just curious on the dashboard. So currently for my xbox I have dashboard 2.0.16767.0, I couldn't find a dash download for j-runner so I assumed there was none. I haven't updated my console cause I'm still waiting on my CR4 XL. Can I upgrade to the latest dash and still RGH my xbox or should I stick with my current dash, if so does someone have the dash download for j-runner. My plans are to go online and just host private zombie lobbies for my brother and friends but currently i'm just having an issue with dashboard. Thank you so much for the help and taking the time to read this I truly appreciate it! :smile:
Yeah you can update to the latest Dashboard and still RGH it.

Here's the download for J-Runner:
[Click here to view this link]
https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/e...99f8063b11871fb43e914c53723c198e5a5/detection

Top Bottom
Login
Register