What's new

Solved xbox suspension glitched out

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

IvIDoomIvI

Getting There
Reaction score
Ok heres what happened as of the 6th of.july I was chat banned which was no big deal I get em alot being a gta online dirty try hard people get salty

but then following day I was suspended on the 7th which effected my entire xbox any acct on my xbox was effected by suspension which on xbox one means I can still game and be online but no multiplayer and the chat ban both lasted til yesterday btw and after both were lifted I still somehow had the chat ban even today still chat banned and it effects both accts

I checked enforcement site and it.said my enforcement had ended yet my thing is still thinking its not I looked this issue up and apparently its a issue that plagues the xbox one people say calling does.nothing they just redirect u.to enforcement site which.is useless as the apply for review button the only way to contact them was removed after it was lifted

So my question is wtf do I do other people facing this issue waited like months for enforcement to finally get around to fixing it they said calling is useless so should I.call or is there anything else I can do any advice would be great

Multiple people said calling is useless tho that they dont handle enforcement issues on phone even when u explain theres no way to get ahold of.the enforcement team to let them know

Last edited:
S

Shoe

♛COTM July 2016♛
Reaction score

I

IvIDoomIvI

Getting There
Reaction score
Live support just took me.to.forums but I called today and even.tho enforcement site doesn't show it there was a third enforcement put on my acct a communication ban lasting til oct 15 th
Messed up but least I can still be a jerk on gta til then

I

IvIDoomIvI

Getting There
Reaction score
Ya I enforcement.site.doesnt show.it for me but agent on phone said im communication blocked.til oct 15 on my.entire xbox for.nerd.so.it
effects all accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom