What's new

Solved XBOX Stuck on loading screen

C

cuehs

Reaction score
I have a trinity RGH and no matter what it stays at the loading screen almost everytime.

I keep everything for the RGH on an external harddrive. I plugged it into my laptop and changed the "launch.ini" to blank and saved it, and it still stays at the loading screen.

I've tried opening the tray as it is booting up but then the XeXMenu is blank with random stuff on there, not my things I need to check.

I hear its a faulty plugin - but why won't it work when I change the launch.ini?

What can I do to fix this?

S

Shadha 69

Reaction score
Turn your xbox off. turn it on only with the eject button. do you get a blue screen that says xell

N

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
I have a trinity RGH and no matter what it stays at the loading screen almost everytime.

I keep everything for the RGH on an external harddrive. I plugged it into my laptop and changed the "launch.ini" to blank and saved it, and it still stays at the loading screen.

I've tried opening the tray as it is booting up but then the XeXMenu is blank with random stuff on there, not my things I need to check.

I hear its a faulty plugin - but why won't it work when I change the launch.ini?

What can I do to fix this?
Download this:
[Click here to view this link]
https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/d...a03b9c5110a1f82cf9428571072a4c18be4/detection

Put it on the root of a FAT32 USB.
Plug it in to your console, and boot it as normal.

It should boot directly into Dashlaunch, allowing you to remove the bad stealth.

F

Fogel

Call Me Mclovin!
Reaction score
Just delete the launch.ini it should work if not it's a bigger issue

C

cuehs

Reaction score
UPDATE:
It'll stay on the boot logo for a WHILE then load. I thought it was because my kv was banned so I put a new one on, but I replaced it and its still doing this. It's super slow. What should I do?

K

Killjoy666

Getting There
Reaction score
UPDATE:
It'll stay on the boot logo for a WHILE then load. I thought it was because my kv was banned so I put a new one on, but I replaced it and its still doing this. It's super slow. What should I do?
Delete The Server And Try Again.

C

cuehs

Reaction score
not sure this will help but i’m going to try and switch my external hard drive

Top Bottom