• Views 18,171
D1G1TAL

D1G1TAL

║▌││║▌║││║▌│║║│▌ ɴзтшøяkзđ
Hardened Veteran Modder Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
Credit goes to K.G and FeudalNate for using their Save Editors

Sup guys. Here is my custom modded gamesave for "Splinter Cell: Conviction". I had it before on Megaupload and lost it so I recently bought the game and re-did the mods to share with you and of course so I could play it again, lol. The gamesave contains the following:

* Max Points (38000/38000)
* Max Points to Spend (2147483647)
* All "Prepare To Execute" , "Vanish" and "Splinter Cell" Challenges Completed
* Infiltration Mode Unlocked
* U-play weapon Unlocked
* Shadow Armor "Zvezda VR" Unlocked
* All in-game weapons Unlocked
* All extra weapons Unlocked
* All extra Uniforms Unlocked

NOTE: Make sure you upgrade ALL of your weapons, uniforms and gadgets in-game to unlock the following achievements:

* Accessorizing - 10G
* Weapons Collector - 20G
* Weapon Upgraded - 10G
* Gadget Upgraded - 10G
* Gadgets Expert - 20G
* Weapons Expert - 20G

NOTE 2: For some reason it didn't allow me to save the gamesave onto my USB; not sure if it's because of an update or some other reason. I had to use a transfer cable to transfer the gamesave back and forth. If you can get it to work with your USB great, if not you will have to use a transfer cable and use the Device Explorer from your favorite mod tool (Horizon, Modio, etc.)

How to use:

(Method 1: USB)

1). Load my gamesave in your favorite Mod Tool (Horizon, Modio, CONcept, etc.)
2). Replace my ID's with yours
3). Rehash and Resign
4). Place the gamesave back into the USB/HDD

(Method 2: Transfer Cable)

NOTE: Before continuing, open my modded gamesave in your favorite mod tool, replace my ID's with yours then Rehash and Resign.

1). Connect your Xbox 360 harddrive onto your transfer cable (either the small cable or Xport360)
2). Open the Device Explorer from your favorite mod tool (Horizon, Modio, etc.)
3). Find your profile ID
4). Find the "Splinter Cell Conviction" game and click it
5). Find the gamesave that ends with "profile.sav"
7). Now replace your "profile.sav" gamesave with mine (the one that you just replaced the ID's with and rehashed/resigned)
8.) Close the mod tool and put your harddrive back on your Xbox 360

PASSWORD FOR THE FILE:
Code:
D1G1TALMODZ

Download:
DOWNLOAD HERE

Happy Modding :smile:
..:: D1G1TAL MoDz ::..

Last edited:
Pazmaniac

Pazmaniac

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
nice to see ya re-uploading the classics!.......i wore the game out using this save lol

D1G1TAL

D1G1TAL

Reaction score
Sin$
nice to see ya re-uploading the classics!.......i wore the game out using this save lol

lol yea bro this was a fun game even without the mods. I had did some of these with Hex editor before the mod tools came out using a tutorial this guy created on another site but I never saved it. I like it better with the mods lol. ALL of my modded gamesaves were on Megaupload. I lost all that s**t :frown:

Pazmaniac

Pazmaniac

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
lol yea bro this was a fun game even without the mods. I had did some of these with Hex editor before the mod tools came out using a tutorial this guy created on another site but I never saved it. I like it better with the mods lol. ALL of my modded gamesaves were on Megaupload. I lost all that s**t :frown:
im pretty sure i have most of ur svgs u put public....if ur looking for one that u couldnt replace hit me up

D1G1TAL

D1G1TAL

Reaction score
Sin$
im pretty sure i have most of ur svgs u put public....if ur looking for one that u couldnt replace hit me up

FEAR - 3, Duke Nukem Forever, Quake Arena XBLA, Need for Speed (I forgot which version though, either Undercover or Hot Pursuit)

Dregen

Dregen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The gamesave contains the following:

Out of curiosity, since all of the Prepare & Execute challenges are already completed, will the Preparation Master achievement (Complete all Prepare & Execute challenges) unlock upon loading of this save? About to start this game and figured I would ask in advance of inadvertently unlocking anything out of order.

D1G1TAL

D1G1TAL

Reaction score
Sin$
Out of curiosity, since all of the Prepare & Execute challenges are already completed, will the Preparation Master achievement (Complete all Prepare & Execute challenges) unlock upon loading of this save? About to start this game and figured I would ask in advance of inadvertently unlocking anything out of order.

Nope, no achievements will pop up bro. The only way it will unlock is if I had only left out 1 challenge from each tab that way the player will try to complete that challenge legit.

OGMz i RaVaGeZ

OGMz i RaVaGeZ

Dedicated Helper
Modder Programmer Reporter
Reaction score
Sin$
Damn mate, I got into Splinter Cell again recently and now I find your post. Thanks for posting, good work :smile:

Novaa

Novaa

Seasoned Member
Experienced Veteran Hardened Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Credit goes to K.G and FeudalNate for using their Save Editors

Sup guys. Here is my custom modded gamesave for "Splinter Cell: Conviction". I had it before on Megaupload and lost it so I recently bought the game and re-did the mods to share with you and of course so I could play it again, lol. The gamesave contains the following:

* Max Points (38000/38000)
* Max Points to Spend (2147483647)
* Infiltration Mode Unlocked
* U-play weapon Unlocked
* Shadow Armor "Zvezda VR" Unlocked
* All in-game weapons Unlocked
* All extra weapons Unlocked
* All extra Uniforms Unlocked

NOTE: Make sure you upgrade ALL of your weapons, uniforms and gadgets in-game to unlock the following achievements:

* Accessorizing - 10G
* Weapons Collector - 20G
* Weapon Upgraded - 10G
* Gadget Upgraded - 10G
* Gadgets Expert - 20G
* Weapons Expert - 20G

NOTE 2: For some reason it didn't allow me to save the gamesave onto my USB; not sure if it's because of an update or some other reason. I had to use a transfer cable to transfer the gamesave back and forth. If you can get it to work with your USB great, if not you will have to use a transfer cable and use the Device Explorer from your favorite mod tool (Horizon, Modio, etc.)

How to use:

(Method 1: USB)

1). Load my gamesave in your favorite Mod Tool (Horizon, Modio, CONcept, etc.)
2). Replace my ID's with yours
3). Rehash and Resign
4). Place the gamesave back into the USB/HDD

(Method 2: Transfer Cable)

NOTE: Before continuing, open my modded gamesave in your favorite mod tool, replace my ID's with yours then Rehash and Resign.

1). Connect your Xbox 360 harddrive onto your transfer cable (either the small cable or Xport360)
2). Open the Device Explorer from your favorite mod tool (Horizon, Modio, etc.)
3). Find your profile ID
4). Find the "Splinter Cell Conviction" game and click it
5). Find the gamesave that ends with "profile.sav"
7). Now replace your "profile.sav" gamesave with mine (the one that you just replaced the ID's with and rehashed/resigned)
8.) Close the mod tool and put your harddrive back on your Xbox 360

Download:
Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/mtqtgopej59jjea/Splinter_Cell_Conviction_Modded_Gamesave_By_D1G1TAL.zip

Password:
Code:
D1G1TALMODZ

Happy Modding :smile:
..:: D1G1TAL MoDz ::..
I see this thread hasn't been alive for a while so I don't know if the OP is still active, but I've only just started the campaign (only got the game the other day) would I be able to use this from the beginning of the game or take off from where I last started? Thanks

D1G1TAL

D1G1TAL

Reaction score
Sin$
I see this thread hasn't been alive for a while so I don't know if the OP is still active, but I've only just started the campaign (only got the game the other day) would I be able to use this from the beginning of the game or take off from where I last started? Thanks

Hey man :smile: Thanks for the post bro. These saves still work and these are for Deniable Ops only. Not sure about Solo Campaign.

Top Bottom
Login
Register