• Thread starter iM MAtT DiAz
  • Start date
  • Views 1,131
I

iM MAtT DiAz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok I want to mod with my friends in a custom game on halo 2 but...I have no accounts on my xbox and I have alot of stuff on it...How do I unmod my xbox without taking the mods out?

Tyz512

Tyz512

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
wait... do you mean remove the softmod with halo 2 being playable without the disc (installed into the E:\Games drive) if so.. then its not possible, if you have a 360 and a transfer cable you can still mod online

I

iM MAtT DiAz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok I have alot of stuff on my xbox like Roms,Emulators,Modded maps,and stuff but I need an xbox live account on it..So I need to backup my whole E drive so its like its not modded but it still has all my roms and emulators in it....

Tyz512

Tyz512

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
... FTP your E drive to a folder on your computer (if you got the space) (correct me if im wrong, i havent used my softmodded Xbox in over a year...) but then uninstall the mod and when you want reinstall it and FTP the files back

I

iM MAtT DiAz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
is there a way to that on just the xbox?
I dont want to ftp all of that..
I was thinking something like transfering it all to the C drive or something

Tyz512

Tyz512

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yes its possible... you can transfer/hide it anywhere where the softmod installation/uninstallation does not affect...but your computer is the safest place and is guaranteed (almost) not to mess your files/anything up

VinnyHaw

VinnyHaw

Se7enSinner
Mythical Veteran Trifecta End of the Year 2015
Reaction score
Sin$
didn't think of that either. hmmmmm, if your friend is like a school friend, then you could just mod his xbox. if not.....well idk. your gonna have to transfer it to your computer. but instead of using flash fxp or whatever, try this.

1. go to your network places on your computer
2. go to create a new network.
3. type this into the web location spot
ftp://xbox:[email protected]/
4. in the xxx.xxx.x.x spots, type in your i.p. address
5. then on the the next page, name it whatever you want it to be named. i.e. mines called "my xbox"
6. now hook your xbox into your router as if you were gonna use flashfxp, but open up the new network you just made.
7. this will make transfering MUCH FASTER. so you can just transfer all of your things, unmob, then put them back in in no time. much better than flashfxp

Tyz512

Tyz512

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Raidersfan said:
didn't think of that either. hmmmmm, if your friend is like a school friend, then you could just mod his xbox. if not.....well idk. your gonna have to transfer it to your computer. but instead of using flash fxp or whatever, try this.

1. go to your network places on your computer
2. go to create a new network.
3. type this into the web location spot
ftp://xbox:[email protected]/
4. in the xxx.xxx.x.x spots, type in your i.p. address
5. then on the the next page, name it whatever you want it to be named. i.e. mines called "my xbox"
6. now hook your xbox into your router as if you were gonna use flashfxp, but open up the new network you just made.
7. this will make transfering MUCH FASTER. so you can just transfer all of your things, unmob, then put them back in in no time. much better than flashfxp

ahh, i always used filezilla, (on a local network it's amazingly fast)

VinnyHaw

VinnyHaw

Se7enSinner
Reaction score
Sin$
that's what i thought. but once when i was putting xbmc into my xbox, it took like 20 min. but this way makes it goes sooo much faster, it was great. only took like 5 minutes to put the newest version of xbmc onto my xbox.

Tyz512

Tyz512

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yea, but i havent needed to touch my original Xbox in over a year, if i need to make a halo 2 vid then yea ill load it up cuz i dont have a capture card but other then that i moved on

VinnyHaw

VinnyHaw

Se7enSinner
Reaction score
Sin$
nice. well i'd love to mod my 360. but i don't have the transfer cable for the memory card or whatever, and i kinda got banned off xbl. but to makes things even better, my disc tray just broke, so it won't read games :x3:
and i finally realized why microsoft has so much in xbox sales, that's cuz they must've intentionally screwed up the disc tray haha. cuz this is my 2nd xbox to break like that. haha, it's just my conspiracy.

Tyz512

Tyz512

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Raidersfan said:
nice. well i'd love to mod my 360. but i don't have the transfer cable for the memory card or whatever, and i kinda got banned off xbl. but to makes things even better, my disc tray just broke, so it won't read games :x3:
and i finally realized why microsoft has so much in xbox sales, that's cuz they must've intentionally screwed up the disc tray haha. cuz this is my 2nd xbox to break like that. haha, it's just my conspiracy.
yea, no company makes things to last... but i have had my arcade for a year and a hald and i havent over heated once... or had a system error or anything...

VinnyHaw

VinnyHaw

Se7enSinner
Reaction score
Sin$
lucky. it is my arcade that just bombed. ha, but i bought borderlands like a week before it broke, so i have a brand new game that i can't play. so i'm gonna get a new one off craigslist. CRAIGSLIST FTW

MadLittleMods

MadLittleMods

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
You could use FlashFXP and Save all of it onto your computer and then unmod it. get a xbl profile, re softmod it and then just drag the whole file back on and say replace all...

if I helped press the Thanks button:biggrin:

Top Bottom
Login
Register