• Thread starter BASED_GOD
  • Start date
  • Views 278
B

BASED_GOD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
My xbox slim has the open tray error. Can someone tell me how to fix this or lead me to a post similar please

Father Christmas

Father Christmas

God Of Mount Olympus
Reaction score
Sin$
Generally when the disc tray stops reading games you are better buying a new xbox as its the laser that is dying. You can try get a new laser fitted but it would be easier to get a new xbox or buy a bigger HDD and just buy games from the game store :meh:

NerdDog

NerdDog

ⒶⒶⒶⒶⒶⒶⒶ
Reaction score
Sin$
I had this, what you need to do is, put your game in and as soon as it starts reading tap the top of your where the laser and game will be and keep tapping till it finally starts,

all thats wrong with it is that your laser has moved back but the more you tap it the more it budges foward.

Hope i helped.

Father Christmas

Father Christmas

God Of Mount Olympus
Reaction score
Sin$
I had this, what you need to do is, put your game in and as soon as it starts reading tap the top of your where the laser and game will be and keep tapping till it finally starts,

all thats wrong with it is that your laser has moved back but the more you tap it the more it budges foward.

Hope i helped.
Doing that half the time either laser burns your game or ruins the laser even more haha i used to do that:smile:

Top Bottom
Login
Register